8

"If it doesn't burn a little then what's the point of playing with fire." -Bridgett Devoue

Harry's POV

The morning after. I dreaded the time after a random hook up. Especially when the girl was annoying and clingy. I just wanted my alone time, but no. Chelsea, I think that's her name, won't leave.

"Come on Harry. Another round?" The girl to whom I've named Chelsea ran her palms up and down my stomach.

"I think you should leave, love." I looked over to her with an annoyed expression on my face.

"But, we had so much fun? Don't you wanna continue it?" Chelsea adjusted herself to be closer to me.

We had a whole fucking king sized bed and she chose to be up my ass. And, last night was not fun. I drank until I couldn't think and didn't even come. She did a few times though.

"Rather not, got things to do." I cleared my throat and watched her move her hand lower to my crotch.

Yea, this was doing nothing for me.

"Please." Chelsea whispered into my ear. Again, unphased. She wasn't seducing me if that's what she was trying to do.

I pulled her off of me by her wrists and climbed out of bed. I had slipped briefs and joggers on when she passed out last night. I wasn't in the mood to sleep naked.

"I'm going to politely ask you to leave one more time." I placed both hands on my hips and looked towards my wide open bedroom door.

"You're a dick. Fine, I'll leave you asshole." Chelsea climbed out of my bed and slipped her dress back on.

I followed her down my long glass stairs and to the front door. She tried to talk as she stepped out to my front porch but I slammed the door in her face. I was not in the mood for any interactions this morning. I honestly forgot about her after the dream I had last night.

Fuck, my dream. That dream is dangerous for me to have. It can't ever happen again, no matter how much I wanted it to. If only I could recreate it in real life... No, I can't.

I rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hand, trying my best to adjust to the burning sun shining into my house. My house was covered in windows and barely any curtains, so I didn't have any lighting or protection from it's rays.

I looked around at my white walls which were covered in expensive paintings or pictures of my family. Well, past tense. This was my parents house. Everything was inherited to me when my parents died.

So, I got the house. I didn't see a reason to sell it so I just kept it. I took over my parents bedroom, made it more my own, and called it a day. I think my basement was the best part though.

The living room was basically the main attraction. It was the exact color pallet of the whole house. White, gray, and marble. Every single room was exactly that. Except my bedroom. I had black furniture in there.

I walked to the back of the house and stopped in the kitchen. It had cold white marble countertops and stainless steel appliances. Like I said, same colors throughout the house.

I didn't mind the dullness since I didn't like to get attached to things. God forbid anything happens to this place, it won't really matter. I didn't have anything personal here except clothing, jewelry, weapons, and a few family pictures.

Most of the valuables are in my dad's office. Or, should I say, my office. I also took that over when he died. His death hit me like a ton of bricks and I would spend hours in that boxed room learning everything I could.