62

a/n: happy birthday h

-

"But touch my tears, with your lips. Touch my world, with your fingertips. And we can have forever. And we can love forever. Forever is our today." -Queen

-

My hands gripped the steering wheel as Harry's eyes burnt into my skin. I could feel him looking my body up and down as if I was his next meal. I wished this car could go faster so I actually would be.

"Come on." I mumbled while looking out onto the street. We were in dead stop traffic at nearly midnight.

"You're antsy." Harry chuckled from beside me while smoking a cigarette out the window of the car.

We've been sitting here for nearly twenty minutes and I'm slowly becoming less and less horny and more tired. Of course the one time I'm in the mood, we get stuck in traffic.

I don't even know why we're sitting here in the middle of the night

"Yeah because the longer we sit here, the more I want to go back and sleep." I rolled my eyes and collapsed my head against the seat.

"How's your wrist?" Harry questioned while taking his finger and tapping my swollen hand.

"Not any better thanks to your anger fit." I hissed while nudging his arm away from me.

I'm so fucking annoyed

"Maybe I should just finger you right now so you'll calm the fuck down." Harry rolled his eyes while sucking on the bitter end of his cigarette.

I rolled my eyes and began to tap my fingers against the steering wheel. I know that he was just joking, but that sounded sort of appealing. We can't because god forbid we start moving and his fingers are in my vagina, I would not be able to drive.

"Do you have another cigarette?" I questioned while rolling my window down to get some air.

"Are you sure it's a cigarette you want?" Harry questioned. I directed my attention to him, noticing him leaning over the consul with his body closer to me.

"Yes, I'm very sure." I spoke slowly so he understood I wanted a fucking ciagrette. I hope he understands I'm going back to Niall's and falling asleep.

"I can think of another stress reliever." Harry spoke quietly as I felt his hand snake onto the top of my thigh.

He wasn't joking was he?

"Harry." I warned, watching his hand creep under the slit in my dress and rest on my hot skin.

I couldn't bring myself to take his hand away.

"Yes baby?" Harry questioned as his hand squeezed my skin as it moved towards my panties.

"We can't do this." I said quietly as his finger caressed against the fabric of panties. I leaned my head back slightly at the gentle feeling.

"You need to relax darling. You've been caring about everyone else, you haven't been worrying about yourself and your needs. I will be more than happy to help you." Harry whispered into my ear as his hand hooked on the edge of the lace panties.

"Hm." I mumbled, having a sentence in my head but being unable to actually say it out loud.

"Can I help you relax baby?" Harry questioned while teasing his fingers on the fabric of my undergarments.