61

a/n: play Skyfall by Adele when you see *** if u want the ultimate experience

-

"I'm standing in the ashes of who I used to be." -Halsey

-

"Harry, could you pass me the curler?" I questioned while touching up my lipstick in the mirror.

"No." Harry hissed.

"Why not?" I turned to look at him, nearly falling backwards at the unfamiliar face in front of me.

Harry's crew of people came over a few hours ago to get us ready for the charity event. I was asleep when they came and Louis had to jump on me to wake up. Niall was ready before me and he had just landed back in Nevada.

I still feel so bad for doing that to him.

Harry's hair was slick back with thousands of pounds of gel glued to his hair. His colored contacts made his eyes a dark brown, masking his usual emerald beauties.

His face otherwise looked the same, but he looked different. He wasn't dressed yet. His eyes widened at me as well. We had both just got into the bathroom to fix some of the things Harry's friends did.

I looked back in the mirror and batted my eyes at myself. My eyes were a dark brown, nearly identical to Harry's. My lips had a deep red overcoat on them as a fake beauty mark sat on the top of my lip.

I had fake lashes glued to my eyelids that felt like weights every time I blinked. My hair was curled but nicer than my natural. I had fake bangs clipped into the front of my hair, reminding me of what I looked like when I was younger.

"You don't look like Kennedy." Harry shook his head while handing me the curling iron. I grinned.

"You don't look like Harry." I chuckled while fixing my robe. I curled a piece of hair in the front before turning it off.

I left the bathroom without another word and met one of the stylists in Niall's main bedroom. Her name was Stephanie. She had beautiful black hair and dark soft skin. She was beautiful.

"Alright, are you ready? This is my favorite dress ever!" Stephanie smiled while moving to the side to remove the dress.

Sitting on the hanger was a floor length satin emerald green dress with a cowl neckline and front open slit. I felt speechless when staring at the beautiful article of clothing before me.

"Holy shit." I whispered while staring wide eyed at the dress. Stephanie giggled while taking the dress off the hook and unzipping it.

"I picked it out immediately as soon as Harry sent me a picture of you." Stephanie smiled while walking over to me with the dress.

I wonder which secret photo of me he sent?

"It's beautiful." I smiled while removing my robe.

The white fabric dropped to the floor, leaving me in just my lace strapless bra and matching pantys. Natalie brought that over for me since she wanted me to feel sexy. We both know how much I usually hate dresses.

Stephanie held the dress for me as I stepped into it. The soft fabric brushed against my skin as Stephanie helped my arms through the spaghetti straps. She held the fabric tight against my skin as she brought the zipper up along my ass.

I turned around to look in the full length mirror against the door. The dress looking fucking amazing. The neckline sat perfectly against my breast, showing just enough cleavage but not to much.