70

"I never knew a better sound than my name on your lips." -Bridgett Devoue

-

Kennedy's POV

-

I smirked down at the beautiful man under me, excited to finally feel him again after what felt like years. I missed him so much, and I was only away from him for a few hours.

I find that my new found second personality really makes me more confident. And these clothes. I truly hated them at first, but the more I wear them the more I feel really hot in them.

Harry's hands met my hips and pulled me closer to him as he quickly reclined the seat, sending him backwards. He smirked as I giggled from the new inclination.

This feels so weird to be on top

Without another moment to think, I leaned down and pressed my lips to his anxiously. I was salivating for his lips on mine. I don't think I could have gone much longer without him.

His hands glided down my hips to my ass, squishing my ass cheeks as I welcomed my tongue into his mouth. I moaned quietly as he moved his hands under my dress and pantys to the bare skin of my ass, squeezing the tight skin.

I moved my hands up to his chest and forced his jacket off of his arms and began to unbutton his shirt. He quickly removed his hands from my skin, pulling off my trench coat and pulling his tie loose.

"You seem like you know what you're doing." Harry breathes as his head tilts back. I continued to fiddle with his buttons until his whole torso glistened in my face.

I smirked and made eye contact with him, sweat already starting to coat our faces from the heat of the car.

"May have had some practice." I shrugged and raked my fingers down his chest, watching as his mouth fights the urge to fall open.

"Same. I lied." Harry winked before grabbing my cheeks and pulling my lips back to his.

I smiled and pressed my hands to his chest, feeling the tiny hairs prickle under my fingers. A small purr left my chest as his hands made his way down my body and to my hips.

His fingers spread across my lower stomach and grabbed the end of my dress. He pulled it up so it was above my pantys, exposing the black lace pair I had worn the day I left.

The only keep sake I had left

"What are we gonna do about these?" Harry takes the line of my pantys and pulls it back, letting it slap against my skin.

I held back a yelp.

"I don't know." I shrugged and sat back, allowing him to view the panty's in full. I was very intrigued by what he was thinking.

He quickly sat up, putting our faces millimeters apart. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my hip for stability. He leaned over, brushing our noses and immediately laying back down.

I watch with lust as he puts a closed pocket knife between us and opens it. His eyes burn with fire while looking down between us. My jaw slacks at the idea, but arousal burns in all the right places.

"You want to cut my underwear?" I questioned excitedly.

"I don't want to. I am." Harry bit down on his lip and looked down between us again.

Without warning, Harry pulled at the top of my pantys and sliced the knife through the fabirc, barely touching my skin. He did it to the other side as well and pulled the fabric from under me, waving the torn underwear in front of me.