15

"He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her." -Unknown

"Harry, please." I couldn't believe it. It was him. It was really him. He came to save me.

"I'm here baby, I'm here to save you." Harry rushed over to me in the chair and grabbed one of the knives from the tray.

Harry one by one cut off all of the ropes, setting all my restricted body parts free. Once he set my hands and arms free, I tried to bring my arms up but it hurt like a bitch. The fucking bullets in my arm. Fuck.

"Come on, we need to leave." Harry ran towards the door, turning around and holding his hand out for me to take.

"Harry. I can't walk very well right now. Can you uh, carry me?" I looked down to the newly open slash in my leg.

Marcus had reopened it when he noticed it was slowly healing. That's what he did before Harry shot him right in front of me without zero hesitation. But I didn't care. I was just so happy to see him.

Harry didn't even question me before he was running to my side. Harry wrapped his arms under my body, picking me up without any struggle. I grabbed onto his shirt for support.

"Let's go." Harry whispered before cocking his gun under me and shooting outside the door to make sure it was safe.

As we emerged from the concrete room, I looked around my surroundings. I don't remember ever passing this. Granted I didn't remember even getting into that room in the first place.

"Ryleigh! Let's go! I got her!" Harry called down the hall while we slowly backed towards the open door.

"Coming!" Ryleigh called out, running towards us while shooting at guys who were following her.

Harry and Ryleigh ran out of the warehouse and slammed the door shut before continuing their run. It was hot outside and the sun was so fucking bright. I nuzzled my forehead in the crook of Harry's neck to shield myself from the sun.

I feel like I'm getting over a bad hangover because of much it's affecting me. Then I remembered, I was just in a dark room for god knows how long. God it's felt like days since I've felt the sun on my skin.

I heard a door open and then I felt my body drop while Harry tightened his grip around my waist. There were still gunshots as I heard two car doors close and Harry zoom off.

I finally lifted my head to notice Harry's face very close to mine. I was sitting on Harry's lap while he drove away as fast as he could from the rustic building we were just previously in.

Ryleigh was sitting beside him, pulling down her black ski mask and wiping a mixture of blood and sweat off of her forehead. Ryleigh looked over to me with a sympathetic look.

"See Harry, I told ya she was strong." Ryleigh went to touch my shoulder but quickly pulled back as I flinched.

That was my bad shoulder.

"How are you?" Harry looked down to my eyes. He was breathing heavily under the ski mask. I tried my best to smile.

I pulled his ski mask down to reveal his pink lips I have thought so much about. Once I was cleaned up, I was gonna kiss those mother fuckers I swear. I'm not holding back anymore. I'm fucking done.

"I mean, I have two bullets in my shoulder and a bleeding gash on my leg. Other than that I'm feeling fabulous." I chuckled a bit, but quickly stopped when I felt pain in my side.

"You look amazing." Ryleigh chimed in, cocking her gun and pointing it at the windshield.

"Hey, Ryleigh. Thank you. Like, seriously. Thank you." I turned my neck towards her and held my half good arm out.