The Last Queen

[Her Second Regeneration]

(The Doctor is young in this, still on his first regeneration, both around 100 in Time Lord years and 18 in human.)

[Smut]

——————

Laughter spread throughout the great hall as the people celebrated their latest achievement. The crowning of the Latest Princess, she had no intention of becoming what they had forced her to become. As the children of Gallifrey, each one was placed in front of a infinite void to determine who they were. Some go mad, others find peace and adventure, but for her; she was chosen to rule a planet where she never felt like she belonged.

Her dream had been to travel with her best friend, The Doctor. A TimeLord who saved her from the streets. They ended growing up together and going to the academy together, they were inseparable.

Yet, things changed and suddenly everything was different. They had finally reached the age of marriage, and he was the first one married off as she stayed behind to rule. His first marriage didn't last for he didn't love her, the night he left was the night he ended up outside her balcony doors.

That night he decided something.

He wanted her.

He needed her.

He was hers.

On Gallifrey, the chosen few who weren't married off were allowed to choose their significant other. They called it The Bind. The Doctor being himself ending up breaking the rules that night, leaving a note for his wife and going to the person he loved.

—————

She gently opened the doors with tired eyes as she stared at the boy in front of her. "D, what's wrong?" He pushed his way through to her room causing her to roll her eyes and close the doors behind them. Locking them, she turned to see him staring at her with a nervous look, "What?" She asked as she sat on the bed. He gulped and nodded to himself, "I want you." Her eyes widened at the blunt response before a blush over took her face. "D, you can't just say things-" He interrupted grabbing her hands and placing them on his chest.

"I love you and I want you to be my binded, I want to travel the stars with you and be yours forever!"

Her eyes watered slightly before she looked down, "D, I don-" He spoke with a determined tone. "Theta! My name is Theta, not even my wife..Ex wife knows it!" Her eyes widened as the bind began to form, "Are you sure? After names, there's only one more step." She blushed brightly as he nodded.

"Nora"

The result was instant, every memory, every thought, every secret was sinked together for both to see. The Bind had formed and now they were one with each other in mind, but for it to finish they had to be one with each other in body. He hesitated before leaning towards her, his lips gently capturing hers in a sudden fit of passion. "Theta." He hummed at the sound of her gentle voice, before pushing the kiss further.