Tooth and Claw

{"I am a Queen

{"I am a Queen."}

I stood in console room dressed for the 1800s. Theta had frowned saying that I was years off with my dress but I just shot him a smirk causing him to eyeball me with a cock of his head.

Placing a kiss on his lips, we were interrupted by Rose who has changed into denim mini-dungarees

Placing a kiss on his lips, we were interrupted by Rose who has changed into denim mini-dungarees. "What do you think of this? Will it do?" She smirked seductively at him causing him to cringe. "In the late 1970s? You'd be better off in a bin bag. Hold on, listen to this." He insulted causing her to frown.

She just didn't seem to get that Theta didn't like her like that and after that kiss things seemed to change.

He puts a CD into the Tardis player, "Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979." Theta smiled at me as Rose laughed, "You're a punk." She teased causing him to smile. "It's good to be a lunatic." Theta laughed as he and Rose moved around the console, "That's what you are. A big old punk with a bit of rockabillly thrown in." I teased back with a smile causing him to look up at me excitedly. "Would you like to see him?" He asked me as Rose scoffed from the side.

"How'd you mean? In concert?" Rose asked trying to get the attention back on her but it didn't work very well for her. "What else is a Tardis for? I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar, the first anti-gravity Olympics, Caesar crossing the Rubicon or Ian Dury at the Top Rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November, 1979. What do you think?" He asked me but Rose stepped in between us, "Sheffield it is." She smiled.

He rolled his eyes with a fake smile. "Hold on tight." Theta beats the rhythm of the song on the console as we travel. "Stop!" Rose shouted, and we stop suddenly, and get thrown to the floor. "1979. Hell of a year. China invades Vietnam. The Muppet Movie. Love that film. Margaret Thatcher. Urgh. Skylab falls to Earth, with a little help from me. Nearly took off my thumb. And I like my thumb. I need my thumb. I'm very attached to-" Rifles are cocked as Theta steppes out of the TARDIS.

"My thumb." His eyes darken as he pushes me behind him as we are surrounded by Redcoats. The officer in charge is on a black horse, "1879. Same difference." He spoke with a shrug causing me to chuckle as I leaned close to him, "And you thought I was dressed wrong." I teased causing him to stick his tongue out at me.