Love and Monsters

{"I really am

{"I really am."}

I paced back and forth with a small happy smile. I couldn't help but have a smile with a heart filled of joy. I was pregnant! I knew Theta would be even more excited if not just as much as I am, this is our child.

Rose however; wouldn't be so happy seeming as she was utterly in love with him. Which is why I am pacing, I want to tell Theta but Rose wouldn't react in a great way. Taking a deep breath I left the room, Sexy humming happily "I'm happy for you and my thief!" I smiled up at her and placed a hand on my stomach again.

Time Children births take two years so I would be able to wait if need be to tell Theta but I wanted him to know now. He was the father after all, and I didn't want him to miss out on anything. Walking down the corridor, I paused at the entrance of the console room. Rose was flipping through a book while Theta was trying to fix a trinket.

"D, can I talk to you for a minute?" Both of them looked up, Rose glaring at me while Theta smiled and nodded. He walked over, and followed me through the corridor towards our bedroom. As we entered, I turned to him with a deep breath as he closed and locked the door. He looked at me with a frown as he came closer placing his hands on my shoulders. "Are you okay, my love?" I smiled with tears in my eyes and looked up at him with a smile.

"I'm pregnant."

There was a long pause before he pulled away, "Are you sure?" I nodded as he turned away from me. My smile turning into a frown as I tried not to feel disappointed, "Yes, I really am." There was another pause before he turned with a wide smile on his face, he shouted causing me to jump. Excitement in his eyes as he jumped happily towards me, "We're having a baby!" I laughed in relief and nodded and he hugged me and spun me around.

Suddenly he paused and gently put me down, "Rose?" He asked with a frown causing me to nod. "If we have too, we'll tell her but for now; let's keep it a secret." He nodded as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

A young man is stumbling over broken bricks and rubble until he comes to a row of old warehouses with metal doors, and a blue police telephone box outside them. He goes up to it and touches it, reverently. "Doctor! Kate! Doctor, the trap!" The young man runs into the unit where The Doctor and Kate where standing.

"Where's he gone? Can you see him?" The Doctor asked as he looked around, "There he is! Stop. No! Watch out! There!" Rose shouted as she pointed in a random direction. "Where? Where?" He goes down the metal staircase to a lit corridor with lots of doors coming off it, and hears a growling sound. A bright light shines under the door at the far end.

The young man opens the door and comes face to face with a bad tempered alien with lots of teeth, A Hoix.

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱