Meanwhile In The Tardis

{"Please stop trying to hit on my dad

{"Please stop trying to hit on my dad."}

"Doctor" Amelia cried out as Theta rushes into the console room with a panicked look. I frowned, Fay looks up at me confused as to why Amelia was chasing after him with a flirty look. Amelia leans on console flirty, Doctor reaches past her, hits a lever, steps away. I glare at her, she didn't seem to notice us which I didn't know if she was doing on purpose or because she really didn't know we came back into the console room.

"Oh typical bloke, straight to fixing his motor." She purrs, my eye twitching in irritation as Fay grabbed my hand. "That's the thing Amy, I am not a typical bloke." He moved towards Fay and I, but it was like she was in her own world. Great. Another Rose. "Sorry, did I do something wrong cos I'm getting kind of mixed signals here." She slaps a lever down, "Mixed signals?" I snap, slapping a lever up causing her to flinch at the sight of me. "How?"

"Oh come on, you turn up in the middle of the night, get me out of my bed in my nightie which you then don't let me change out of for ages, and take me for a spin in your time machine. No, no, you're right, no mixed signals there. THAT is just a signal. Like a great big bat signal in the sky, get your coat off the Doctor is in." She moves closer to him, I immediately step between with a evil glare.

"Yeah, and he brought his wife and daughter along. I'm sure that's a big signal there, Amelia." Theta starts to laugh, "No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. It's not like that. That's not what I'm like. Yes like Kate said, My wife and daughter!" He emphasized causing her to pause and frown, "Then what are you like?" She asked with a confused look.

"I don't know. Gandalf. I'm a space Gandalf, or the little green one in Star Wars." He makes lightsaber noise, I chuckled, he so learned that from Mickey. "You really are not. You are a bloke." She laughs, still in denial. "I'm the Doctor. She's the Queen. That's who we are." Theta tried to explain, "Every room you walk into you laugh at all the men and show off to all the girls."

"Do not the only girl I show off to is my love Kate." He turns to me with a flirty smile, I smiled back. "What about Rory?" He laughs and mimes big nose, causing me to smack him upside the head. "You laughed!" Amelia pointed, "No, that was just an involuntary snort. Of fondness." Theta choked on his own lie. "You are a bloke and you don't know it," She tries to put her arms around his neck, "and here I am to help." She tries to kiss him, he squirms away as I move in between, my eyes flashing causing her to back up with wide eyes. "That is not why you're here." I growled in anger. "Then why am I here?" She asks in irritation, "Because we can't see it any more." I look towards him with a frown causing him to turn away. It has been a long time, "See what?" She asks finally calming down as he sits. "I'm 947. She's 862. We have a wonderful daughter but after a while you just can't see it." He explained as he pulled Fay onto his lap, "See what?" She asked again making sure to steer clear of me.