Rise Of The Cybermen

{"Why is it always her?"}

"Doctor?!" Theta grunted, quickly raising his head as I groaned leaning back against the pillow with a unsatisfied look. He licked his lips, looking back towards me with a smirk before placing his fingers inside me causing me roll my hips and close my eyes. "Yeah?" He answered back with a smirk permanently placed on his face as he inserted another. Apparently he was enjoying the thrill of being caught although I couldn't say that I didn't either. "You coming?" She asked causing him to look towards me, "Not yet." He told her looking me in the eye as he pulled his hand away.

I whimpered lowly as he moved to position himself, moaning lightly when he entered me. "Fuck." He grunted thrusting himself deep inside, both of use still trying to be quiet. "Okay, be out in a minute please." She spoke again before walking away causing him to roll his eyes and push faster into me. Throwing my head back, his hips jutting into me causing me to moan in pleasure. He was irritated again, she seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Not that I'm complaining, the sex is great when he is irritated.

"That's it baby." I muttered pulling him closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled us up into a sitting position. Thrusting further into me before coming together, "Shit." He muttered happily, making sure to keep himself inside me. "Take my seed. I want you filled with my children." He muttered quietly causing me to pull back and look at him with wide eyes. "You want children!?" I asked causing him to look back up at me with a blush.

"Of course I do. I love you, and I want little ones of you running around." I blushed at his words before smirking and pulling him in for a kiss. "Then you better get working." I teased causing him to growl and bite my neck, starting another round.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Three hours later, we finally made it to the console room where Mickey was looking at the control and Rose was impatiently tapping her foot glaring hard at us. "Where have you been?!" She demanded with a glare, "Having amazing Sex." My head whipped around so fast towards Theta who shrugged and pulled me over to the chair. Sitting down, he pulled me onto his lap ignoring Mickey's shocked face and Rose's red face full of anger.

"So stories." He spoke with a smile.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"And that weird munchkin lady with the big eyes? Do you remember? the way she looked at you! And then she opens her mouth and fire comes out!" Theta laughed, "I thought I was going to get frazzled!" Rose insisted trying to get his attention, although he was talking to Mickey about the adventure that he took Rose and I on a while back. "Yeah. One minute she's standing there, and the next minute roar!" I smiled up at him as he looked so happy.

"Yeah. where was that, then? What happened?" Mickey asked trying to get his attention again, clearly Theta forgot him. "Oh, it was on this er, this er planet thing. Asteroid. It's a long story, you had to be there. Er, what're you doing that for?" I rolled my eyes at him.