The Sontaran Stratagem

{"I don't like this at all

{"I don't like this at all."}

An hour later, we were back in the console room, I was still in the beginning stages but with Timeladys it's a lot more different from humans. It actually helps if I move around since birth take's about 24 hours. It was a pain in my ass seeming as I could have our baby girl anytime soon but I knew in the end everything would be okay. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" Donna cheered happily as I sat in the console seat. "No, neither can I. Oh, careful."

He hits the console with a hammer and pulls a lever, then lets Donna take control again. "Left hand down. Left hand down! Getting a bit too close to the 1980s."

"What am I going to do, put a dent in them?"

"Well, someone did." A telephone rings. "Hold on. That's a phone." The Doctor takes a mobile phone from a socket in the console. "You've got a mobile? Since when?" Donna asked looking confused, "It's not mine." He answers the it. It was Martha's, "Hello?"

"Doctor? It's Martha, and I'm bringing you back to Earth." The Tardis materialises in an alleyway behind Martha, and the Doctor steps out. "Martha Jones." He smiles, causing her to smile back. "Doctor." They hug, "You haven't changed a bit." He breathed out rocking her side to side. "Neither have you." She grunted out with a small laugh, "How's the family?" He asked pulling away from her, "You know. Not so bad. Recovering. You?" I step out with Donna behind me, " Oh we're great. What about you?" I spoke up giving her a quick hug and smile.

She spotted Donna, "Right. Should have known. Didn't take you long to replace me, then." She smirked lightly as Donna stepped up next to me with a smile of her own. "Now, don't start fighting. Martha, Donna. Donna, Martha. Please don't fight. Can't bear fighting." Theta muttered with a frown looking between the two of them. "You wish." The women shake hands, "I've heard all about you. They talk about you all the time." Donna smiled kindly at Martha who slightly grimaced at the thought. "I dread to think." She laughed dryly watching us, "No, no, no. No, ne says nice things. Good things. Nice things. Really good things."

"Oh my God. He's told you everything."

"Didn't take long to get over it though. Who's the lucky man?"

"What man? Lucky what?"

"She's engaged, you prawn."

"Really? Who to?"

"Tom. That Tom Milligan. He's in pediatrics. Working out in Africa right now. And yes, I know, I've got a doctor who disappears off to distant places. Tell me about it." Martha explained with a smile causing me to smile back happily for her. I'm glad she managed to move on, "Is he skinny?" Donna asked causing Martha to look confused but I couldn't help but laugh. "No, he's sort of strong." Martha spoke up still a little confused, "He is too skinny for words. You give him a hug, you get a paper cut. I don't know how Kate can handle him." Donna complained causing Martha to chuckle as she looked towards me. "Oh, I'd rather you were fighting." Theta grumble causing me to elbow him, "Speaking of which." Martha smiled before her walkie beeped, "Doctor Jones, report to base, please. Over." Martha answers her walkie-talkie, "This is Doctor Jones. Operation Blue Sky is go, go, go. I repeat, this is a go." A convoy of jeeps, trucks and a squad of the Parachute Regiment go past.