Journey's End

{"I'm so sorry, Donna

{"I'm so sorry, Donna."}

Theta has golden energy streaming from his hands and head, Jack and Rose believe he is regenerating. With an effort, he turns and points both hands towards his spare hand in the jar by the time console. It absorbs it and he is released, "Now then. Where were we?" Donna, Jack and Rose are stunned, I laughed lowering the shield as Theta comes to pick up his daughter. He spun her around happily causing her to laugh, I check on his glowing spare hand.

"There now. Daddy's all fine." He cooed as I blew on the jar and the glowing stops. "You see? Used the regeneration energy to heal myself, but soon as I was done, I didn't need to change. I didn't want to. Why would I? Look at me. So, to stop the energy going all the way, I siphoned off the rest into a handy bio-matching receptacle, namely my hand. My hand there. My handy spare hand. Remember? Christmas Day, Sycorax. Lost my hand in a sword fight? That's my hand. What do you think?" He was talking to Donna and Jack to which both nodded.

"You're still you?" Rose asks as he pulls Fay closer, "I'm still me." She moves to hug him but he backs away causing her to glare, "Why are you avoiding me?!" She demanded angrily as Jack and Donna watch in silence, I scoffed causing her head to snap towards me. "You." She growled angrily pointing at me. She rushed forwards but I held my hand up, my eyes glowing red as she flew backwards.

She screamed in anger again, trying to go at me but Jack stops her. "That's not his child! You're a slut! He's mine. You hear me!? Mine!!" The power goes out stopping everyone in their tracks, "They've got us. Power's gone. Some kind of chronon loop." The Tardis tilts with a jerk. "There's a massive Dalek ship at the centre of the planets. They're calling it the Crucible. Guess that's our destination." Jack explained causing Theta to nod, "You said these planets were like an engine. But what for?" Donna asked in confusion as Theta turned to Rose. "Rose, you've been in a parallel world. That world's running ahead of this universe. You've seen the future. What was it?"

"It's the darkness."

"The stars were going out."

"One by one. We looked up at the sky and they were just dying. Basically, we've been building this, er, this travel machine, this, this er, dimension cannon, so I could. Well, so I could-" I glared at her as Theta stared in horror finally coming to realization. "What?" He demanded, "So I could come back. Anyway, suddenly, it started to work and the dimensions started to collapse. Not just in our world, not just in yours, but the whole of reality. Even the Void was dead. Something is destroying everything." He stared at her with anger and disgust, "In that parallel world, you said something about me."

"The dimension cannon could measure timelines, and it's, it's weird, Donna, but they all seemed to converge on you." Rose explained not realizing the hatred Theta held for her, she just kept making it all worse. She destroyed the walls after he specifically said not too, after he sacrificed himself to put things back they way they were. Not to mention she killed Donna, one of his bestfriends and turned me into a mindless slave just to come back all because she had some sick twisted idea in her mind that they were together even though it was clear that he didn't like her like that at all.