The Paring Of Ways

{"I am The Queen and Bad Wolf

{"I am The Queen and Bad Wolf."}

"You know the Doctor. You understand him. You will predict his actions." I laughed at them, "I don't know! And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you." I told them with a dark look causing them to back away slightly. "Predict! Predict! Predict! Tardis detected in flight." Multiple Daleks began to shout at once, "Launch missiles. Exterminate." I just watched silently because I knew that he would come. He would come with Jack and they would save me.

The Dalek missiles strike the Tardis, and there is a big fireball in the vacuum of space. "Neat trick, my love." I smirked. The Tardis materialises around Me and the nearest Dalek. "Kate, get down!" I move out of the way as the Dalek yells, "Exterminate!"
The Dalek fires and misses. Jack takes out the Dalek with the modified Defabricator. I laughed as Theta came running up to me for a hug. "You did it." Rose laughed off to the side as Theta held me close.

"Feels like I haven't seen you in years."

"I told you I'd come and get you."

"Never doubted it."

"I did. You all right?" He asked back in english causing me to nod, "Yeah. You?" I asked with a happy smile as he checked me out. Seeming liking this new look of mine, "Not bad, been better. Might I say, love the new body." His eyes flashed darkly causing me to shiver in anticipation.

He always knew what to do to me.

Theta hugged me again as Jack and Rose watched with confusion, "I'm sorry but Kate?" Jack asked as he stepped closer causing me to nod. "Yeah it's me. Captain Of Flirtation." His eyes widened as he laughed and pulled me into a hug and spinning me around. "Hold on a minute, how are you like that? Is that really Kate?" Rose demanded with a question as Theta went over to explain everything to her while I grabbed Jack an rushed to the wardrobe for a real quick change since this dress keeps slipping down.

"Oh, you were lucky. That was just a one shot wonder. Drained the gun of all its power supply. Now it's just a piece of junk." I laughed with Jack as I changed.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"You said they were extinct. How comes they're still alive?" Rose asked Theta eyeballing me from the side, either she still didn't believe it was me or she just didn't like that I was still alive. Either way I wasn't about to let her feeling change anything about mine and Theta's relationship. "One minute they're the greatest threat in the Universe, the next minute they vanished out of time and space." Jack spoke with a nod, "They went off to fight a bigger war. The Time War" I told him as he looked back at me with wide eyes.

"I thought that was just a legend."

"We were there. The war between the Daleks and the Time Lords, with the whole of creation at stake. Our people were destroyed, but they took the Daleks with them. I almost thought it was worth it. Now it turns out they died for nothing." I grabbed Theta's hand an gave him a reassuring smile causing him to smile back gratefully. "There's thousands of them now. We could hardly stop one. What're we going to do?" Rose asked as she frowned at our hands. "No good stood round here chin wagging. Human race, you'd gossip all day. The Daleks have got the answers. Let's go and meet the neighbours."