The End Of Time #2

{"I'll be right here with you

{"I'll be right here with you."}

Theta has been bound and gagged, strapped upright to a trolley, while Wilf and I are tied to chairs nearby. If we weren't in a life or death situation, I would totally have made the best out of him being bound like that. "Now then, I've got a planet to run. Is everybody ready?" Our main enemy asked as he smirked at us, "Six billion, seven hundred and twenty seven million, nine hundred and forty nine thousand three hundred and thirty eight versions of us awaiting orders."

"This is Washington. As President of the United States, I can transfer all the United Nations protocols to you immediately, putting you in charge of all the Earth's defences."

"UNIT HQ, Geneva reporting. All under your command, sir."

"And this is the Central Military Commission here in Beijing, sir, with over two point five million soldiers, sir. Present arms!"

"Enough soldiers and weapons to turn this planet into a warship. Nothing to say, Doctor? What's that? Pardon? Sorry?" He laughs as he spins around in delight, "You let him go, you swine." Wild glares in anger as The Master smiles back. "Oh, your dad's still kicking up a fuss." He snipped back as he looked between us with sarcasm in his voice. "Yeah? Well, I'd be proud if I was." My heart softened as I listened to this man. He really was a great person. "Hush, now. Listen to your Master." Ring, ring. My head snapped towards Wilf as did The Master as he looked confused. "But that's a mobile." He stated in confusion cocking his head. "Yeah, it's mine. Let me turn it off." Wilf uttered out with a small look of fear. "No, no, no, no, no. I don't think you understand. Everybody on this planet is me. And I'm not phoning you, so who the hell is that?" Wilf shakes his head as The master glares at him. "It's nobody. I tell you, it's nothing. It's probably one of them ring-back calls." As he reaches for Wilf, a force field knocks him back, sliding him across the room. "Bitch." He glared at me as I smirk smugly at him. He stands up, moving over to me and backhanding me. Theta shouts in anger from behind the gag as I lip my now bleeding lip. In the split second my head reared to the side, it broke my concentration causing The Master to rush back to Wilf and begin searching his pockets and finds the revolver.

"Ooo, and look at this. Good man!" He tosses it on the floor and gets the phone. "Donna. Who's Donna?" He asked as he looked between the three of us. "She's no one. Just leave it." Wilf tries as he looked towards me in panic, he picks up the phone and we can hear her over the speaker. "Gramps, don't hang up. You've got to help me. I ran out, but everyone was changing." We listened to Donna's panicked cries, "Who is she? Why didn't she change?" The Monster spun around to glare between the three of us, "Gramps, I can't hear you." She cried out again, "Well, it was this thing the Doctor did. He did it to her. The Metacrisis." The Monster let out a loud laugh as he spun in delight. "Oh, he loves playing with Earth girls. Doesn't he, Kate?" I flinched slightly, looking away as Thera started to shout and thrash about from behind his binds. "Ugh!"

"Are you there?" Donna asked from over the phone, "Find her. Trace the call. Trace the call." A scientist-Master obeys. "Are you still there? Can you hear me?" She continues on but The Monster wasn't listening. "Say goodbye to the freak, Granddad." He leaned down to hiss in Wilf's face. "Donna, get out of there! Just get out of there. I'm telling you, run!" Wilf shouts as he starts to thrash about as well. "She's on Wessex Lane, Chiswick. Open the phone lines. Everyone on Wessex Lane. Red alert." I gently start humming as my eyes begin to glow. "What do I do?" She asks over the phone in a scared voice. "Run, sweetheart, that's all. Run for your life!" Two Master lookalikes block Donna in. "There's more of them." She yells out, "Donna? What's happening? Are you still there?" Wilf shouts back as he watches the phone with worried eyes. "They're everywhere." She breathed out, "Look, I'm telling you to run, Donna. Just run, sweetheart. Just run."