Born Again

{"You Bastard!"}

{"You Bastard!"}

Theta dashes to the console and flicks a few switches, checking the monitor.

"6 PM... Tuesday..." He muttered as we watch him, Rose half concealed by a pillar. The Doctor turns a knob, "October... 5006... On the way to Barcelona!" He straightens up and faces us, grinning as if extremely pleased with himself. "Now then... what do I look like?" Giving her no chance to reply before holding up a hand to silence us. "No, no no, no no no no no no no. No. Don't tell me." Rose looks completely bemused as I glare. "Let's see... two legs, two arms, two hands..." Tests his wrist, circling it.

"Slight weakness in the dorsal tubercle." Hands fly to his head, "Hair! I'm not bald!" Rose now looks shocked. Theta runs his hands through his hair gleefully. "Oh, Oh! Big hair!" Feels his sideburns, looks and sounds delighted, "Sideburns, I've got sideburns! Or really bad skin. Little bit thinner..." Slaps his stomach. "That's weird. Give me time, I'll get used to it."
With the air of someone making a most wonderful discovery, "I... have got... a mole. I can feel it." Rose is breathing heavily, she looks scared. As for me I was absolutely livid because I finally remembered how we got here but Theta seems not to notice.

"Between my shoulder blades, there's a mole." Rotates his shoulders, "That's all right. Love the mole. You will too." He grins at me, I had to admit no matter how angry I was I really loved him and his personality. "Go on then, tell me." He stands straight up before, ready for assessment. His hair is all ruffled, "What do you think?" He asked standing in front of me as I stared at him. I glared and slapped him causing him to gale in shock, "You Bastard!" I shouted before grabbing him by his jacket an pulling him into a heated kiss.

Rose gapped in shock as Theta wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer as our bodies melted into one another. Guess the secret was out.

Pulling away, I gave him a teary smile

Pulling away, I gave him a teary smile. "Thank you. For saving me. I'm sorry you had too." He shook his head and shushed me, "No. No. No. I would do it over and over a million times because I love you." He leaned down to kiss me once more.

"Who are you?" Rose asked causing us to break apart, she was glaring hard at us causing me to frown back as Theta stepped up, "I'm the Doctor." He spoke slowly trying to get her to understand. She shakes her head, not believing him. "No... Where is he? Where's the Doctor?" Voice rising, "What have you done to him?" She demanded with a glare.