Voyage Of The Damned

{"Well I'll be damned

{"Well I'll be damned. I don't want to wear dresses anymore."}

Theta returns to the console and adjusts the controls. The Tardis walls reform, pushing the ship back outside. Then he materializes inside the ship, next to a board detailing a list of shipping companies. The fog horn is sounding again. People in Edwardian dress are enjoying a champagne buffet. A band plays a slow version of Jingle Bells. Around the room are golden skinned statues of male angels. One moves as we walk past, Theta smiles and pulls me closer at the beautiful sight of the ship. Then he spots a small red-skinned alien in a dinner jacket, and pulls me to the window. "Right." He muttered causing to snort, of course we were in space on the titanic. "Attention all passengers. The Titanic is now in orbit above Sol Three, also known as Earth. Population, Human. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Christmas."

My eyes widened as I turned to look up at Theta, "Right." I muttered causing him to sigh before giving me a kiss on my forehead. With our little adventure with his former self and Martha done, I guess we need a small break. I just hope this one doesn't end as badly as the first time. Theta smiles, "Come on." He ushered me quickly back to the Tardis so we could change. I chuckled and shook my head, he was such a dork.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

A recording of a bald man with a thin moustache sitting behind a desk. "Max Capricorn Cruiseliners. The fastest, the farthest, the best. And I should know because my name is Max." His gold tooth glints in the light. The screen returns to the logo, and the lady singer croons Winter Wonderland. Theta has changed into dinner jacket and bow tie while I now sported a beautiful red dress. My stomach showing it's heavy presence, not that either of us minded. Theta had a weird sense of accomplishment knowing that I was pregnant with his child and so did I. "Merry Christmas, sir." A man spoke passing us, I raised an eyebrow. Christmas once again, "Merry Christmas." Couples are dancing to the music. Theta and I mingle, passing a man on his mobile phone. "It's not a holiday for me, not while I've still got my vone. Now do as I say and sell." I rolled my eyes with a scoff at the rude man as Theta goes up to one of the angels.

"Evening. Passenger fifty seven. Terrible memory. Remind me. You would be?" Theta asked on of the angels in gold. "Information. Heavenly Host supplying tourist information." I raised an eyebrow, "Good, so, tell me, because I'm an idiot, where are we from?" Rolling my eyes I snorted, he was far from an idiot and I wish he would believe that. "Information. The Titanic is en route from the planet Sto in the Cassavalian Belt. The purpose of the cruise is to experience primitive cultures." I cleared my throat, "Titanic. Who thought of the name?" I asked it causing it to turn towards me. "Information. It was chosen as the most famous vessel of the planet Earth."

"Did they tell you why it was famous?" I asked with a raised eyebrow in question, "Information. All designations are chosen by Mister Max Capricorn, president of Max, Max, Max." The Host twitches and its voice pitch rises. The Steward notices and hurries over, "Ooo, bit of a glitch." Theta muttered backing away scratching the back of his head as to play it off. "It's all right, sir, we can handle this." Two more officers arrive and they switch off the Host before carrying it away. "Software problem, that's all. Leave it with us, sir. Merry Christmas. That's another one down. What's going on with these things?"