The Stolen Earth

{"Don't worry baby, Daddy will be alright

{"Don't worry baby, Daddy will be alright."}

The Tardis lands on the grass verge of a suburban street. "It's fine. Everything's fine. Nothing's wrong, all fine." He spun around, looking towards Fay and I with a nod before he spotted someone. "Excuse me. What day is it?" He asked the milkman who looked back at him like he was crazy. I cocked my head with a raised eyebrow at the scene. "Saturday." Theta nods slowly, coming back over to us. "Saturday. Good. Good, I like Saturdays. Don't I, babygirl?" He cooed at Fay causing the little girl to reach for her father. "So, I just met Rose Tyler?" Donna asked me, a frown on her face as she somewhat remembered what happened. Theta was holding Fay now as I crossed my arms in annoyance. "Yeah." We breathed out at the same time, "But she's locked away in a parallel world." Donna stated in fact with a frown, she knew she didn't like the girl. Even her other self hated her. "Exactly. If she can cross from her parallel world to your parallel world, than that means the walls of the universe are breaking down, which puts everything in danger. Everything. But how?" We all head back into the Tardis.

The bottles on the milk float start to shake alarmingly, and tiles fall off roofs.

I sighed as I moved to put my hair in a ponytail, "The thing is, Doctor, no matter what's happening, and I'm sure it's bad, I get that but, Rose is coming back. Is that good?" Donna looked between us with a frown, "No. It isn't." My eyes widened slightly in shock, he denied it so quickly. Not even a year ago he probably would've been happy. Bang! The Tardis shakes, Theta quickly giving Fay to Donna as I move around the console. "What the hell was that?" She snaps, "Don't know. It came from outside." Theta runs over and opens the doors. There are just a few pieces of space rock floating nearby. "But we're in space. How did that happen? What did you do?" I quickly move to  check the scanner readings. That's not possible, "We haven't moved. We're fixed. It can't have. No. The Tardis is still in the same place, but the Earth has gone. The entire planet. It's gone." I breathed out looking towards Theta who stared back with wide eyes. He slowly turns back to face the vast darkness of space where Earth used to be.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

Far across the universe, according to the caption, Martha Jones is lying on the upper floor of a skyscraper while sparks and smoke go on around her. "Give me a Sit Rep right now. Confirm all stations still online. Can anyone hear me? Have we got contact with UNIT base Geneva?" A man spoke over the comm system, "What was that?" Martha questions to herself with a frown, "Emergency systems online." She gets up with a small grunt. "Was it some sort of earthquake, or? Jalandra, you all right?" She turns to her crew, "Start the back up generators. Get the unisystem operational. Come on, do it fast." A man answers Martha. "Yeah, I'm okay." He nods back with a stiff smile, "Is anyone hurt? We've lost power. Someone get the lights back on. DaCosta, see to it right now. Suzanne? Are you okay?" Suzanne is staring out of a window.

"Martha, look at the sky."

"Why, what is it?"

"Just look at the sky."