Partners In Crime

{"Why does it always have to sound weird?"}

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
A/N - I know she doesn't look pregnant in this photo but she is pregnant in the book. Very pregnant
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

I gasped in pleasure as Theta held me close, his hips jutting into mine as he thrusted slowly within me. "Fuck." I moaned out, being pregnant seemed to bring out the kinky side of Theta. He hasn't let me go since we got back from the Titanic, he was safe of course. We did it in the bed and he was gentle enough so he wouldn't hurt either of us. A few more deep thrusts and we both can undone together. Laying in the bed, I grunted as he moved to leave heading in the direction of the bathroom. He comes back quickly with a gentle smile on his face before he begins to clean me up. I tear up in happiness at the love of my life before he climbs back into bed with me. His head resting on my belly as he rubs circles, suddenly a hard kick was aimed at his head. "Ow!"

I burst out laughing as Theta stared at my stomach, completely offended by his child. "See she's not happy with you." He grunted laying back down and wrapping me in his arms, "I can't help it, you look so delicious pregnant." He purred in my ear as his hips slowly began to move once again causing me to sigh. "You are insane." He hummed happily as he nipped at my neck. "Only for you, babygirl."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Theta flashes his psychic paper at a guard as we pass, he eyes me for a second but still allows me to pass. "John Smith, Health and Safety. Kate Stewart, inspection."

A woman is giving a presentation to an audience of several dozen. "Adipose Industries, the twenty first century way to lose weight. No exercise, no diet, no pain. Just lifelong freedom from fat. The Holy Grail of the modern age. And here it is. You just take one capsule. One capsule, once a day for three weeks, and the fat, as they say." The film takes over, "The fat just walks away." A woman in the audience speaks. "Excuse me, Miss Foster. If I could? I'm Penny Carter, science correspondent for The Observer. There are a thousand diet pills on the market, a thousand con men stealing people's money. How do we know the fat isn't going straight into your bank account?" The women up front gives a stiff smile. "Oh, Penny, if cynicism burnt up calories, we'd all be as thin as rakes. But if you want the science, I can oblige." She clicks the button on the clicker and another video starts up. "Adipose Industries. The Adipose capsule is composed of a synthesised mobilising lipase, bound to a large protein molecule." We had ended up in the projection room watching the presentation.

I figured it would be less suspicious than being out in the audience. "The mobilising lipase breaks up the triglycerides stored in the adipose cells, which then enter." The man controlling it though turning to look in confusion when he finally noticed us. "Health and Safety. Film department." We ended up at Adipose, because we had gotten a strange single through the Tardis and Theta figured it would be fun to just go check things out. He's been very protective since the Titanic which is why I was surprised that he actually allowed me out.