The Long Game

{"Why is it so hot?"}

Panting and out of breath, I rolled over onto my back staring at the ceiling of the bedroom. His breaths heavy as he moved his body closer to mine, our naked limbs tangling together as he ran a hand through my hair. I laughed in happiness as he leaned down to kiss me. Our bond connected once again, "I missed you. I missed this. After the war, I could feel you then everything was cut off as the planet burned. I was so broken, thinking that I had lost the one thing in the world that was important to me." His voice brought tears to my eyes as I looked up at him with a small smile.

"I'm here now, my love." Those words; I could tell meant the world to him as he kissed me again. My hand placed on his cheek as he nuzzled into it, "Come on, I'm sure Rose wants to show Adam around." As I sat up in the bed, I grabbed the sheets to cover myself before moving to stand up. "Is she going to be a problem?" I froze at his question as I turned to look at him laying up in the bed. His hand placed in front of him while the other held his head up.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked as I came back towards the bed. "I'm not blind, Nora. Nor stupid. I won't stand around if she starts to hurt you. I've already lost you once and I won't lose you again to an ape. So if you say the word, she's gone." I smiled at him, my heart soaring with happiness as I teared up a little. Even now, he knew how I got with his companions especially the ones who ended up liking him.

I always pulled away from him, never thinking I was good enough. Especially in my third, seeming as I regenerated into a male and he was used to being with me as a women. Let me tell you; that was a whole new ball park for both of us. The sex was definitely different.

Putting that aside, it had taken Sarah Jane to finally get him to realize how I felt after smacking him over the head a few times. After that he always made sure I felt his love and if I didn't like his companions, he would let them go which as much as it made my heart happy at the thought of him caring so much, I couldn't do that to him or his companions.

Shaking my head I leaned down to give him a kiss, "Even if I do feel threatened by her or anyone else in the future. She needs to stay for now, if not there could be a change in the timeline I've seen. We can't be hasty, her time will come." He nodded as he got up to follow me into the bathroom.

"Only if your okay with it. I love you and I want you to be happy so please don't hide anything from me." I smiled at him giving him a kiss before pulling him into the shower for another round.   

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Smiling, I pulled him towards the console room only to stop short in the hall when he spun me around and pushing me against the wall for a kiss. His lips trailed down my neck and back up causing me to moan.