Age Of Steel

{"Do I need to slap the stupid out of you too?!"}

Theta points the recharging Tardis power cell at the Cybermen, who get bent backwards then atomised by the golden energy. "What the hell was that?" Rickey shouted in anger, "We'll have that instead. Run!" Mrs Moore sounds the van's horn. "Everybody, in!" She shouts at us opening the door, "I've got to go back. My wife's in there." Pete insisted causing me to shake my head. "Anyone inside that house is dead. If you want to help, then don't let her die for nothing. You've got to come with us right now."

"Come on! Get a move on!"

"Rose, she's not your mother." I told her, "I know." She hissed at me angrily gaining the attention of Theta but it wasn't the good kind. "Come on." Theta glared with a growl, "Finished chatting? Never seen a slower getaway in my life!" We drive off as more legions of Cybermen are on the move.
Inside, Jackie peers round of the cellar door to see Cybermen nearby.

"What was that thing?" Rickey asked us as we sat across from him. "Little bit of technology from my home." Theta explained, "It's stopped glowing. Has it run out?" Mickey asked with worry making me smile gently. Glad he actually cared unlike the blonde next to him. "It's on a revitalising loop. It'll charge back up in about four hours."

"Right. So, we don't have a weapon anymore." Rickey scoffed to himself, "Yeah, we've got weapons. Might not be one of those metal things, but they're good enough for men like him." Jake explained before glaring at Pete. "Leave him alone. What's he done wrong?" Rose snarled at Jake causing me to roll my eyes, "Oh, you know, just laid a trap that's wiped out the Government and left Lumic in charge." I spoke with a cock of my head causing them all to look at me, Rose making sure to glare harshly.

"If I was part of all that, do you think I'd leave my wife inside?" Pete insisted with a frown. "Maybe your plan went wrong. Still gives us the right to execute you, though." Rickey snarled looking Pete up and down with disgust, "Talk about executions, you'll make me your enemy. And take some really good advice. You don't want to do that."

"All the same, we have evidence that says Pete Tyler's been working for Lumic since twenty point five." Rickey explained causing Rose to frown in shock, "Is that true?" She gapped at him causing Rickey to roll his eyes, "Tell them, Mrs M." Rickey insisted causing her to give a nod. "We've got a government mole who feeds us information. Lumic's private files, his South American operations, the lot. Secret broadcasts twice a week."

"Broadcast from Gemini?"

"And how do you know that?"

"I'm Gemini. That's me."

"Yeah, well you would say that."

"Encrypted wavelength six five seven using binary nine. That's the only reason I was working for Lumic. To get information. I thought I was broadcasting to the Security Services. What do I get? Scooby Doo and his gang. They've even got the van." Pete explained, Mickey shakes his head. "No, no, no. But the Preachers know what they're doing. Ricky said he's London's Most Wanted." Mickey pointed out as I raised an eyebrow watching Rickey who winced, "Yeah, that's not exactly" He started as I leaned forward. "Not exactly what?"