Time Crash

{"Two different Doctors

{"Two different Doctors. Well isn't that Wizard."}

"I'll see you again, Mister. Miss." Martha gives me one last hug before she leaves, Theta pulls a lever on the console. Alarms blare and the Tardis spins. There are briefly two Doctors, it was his fifth self! I smiled brightly as I watched the two. "Ah, stop it! What was all that about, eh? Eh? What's your problem?" My Theta uttered in confusion as he rounded the console, "Right, just settle down now." They bump into each other as they work their ways around the console.

"So sorry."

"What?"

"What?"

"What!"

"Who are you?"

"Oh, brilliant. I mean, totally wrong. Bit emergency, universe goes bang in five minutes, but, brilliant." I laughed as I rubbed my round stomach, our little girl seemed to like being in the presence of two daddies. "I'm the Doctor. Who are you?" His fifth self glare led at us, "Yes, you are. You are the Doctor." Theta laughs excitedly, he once told me that his fifth self was his favorite. "Yes, I am. I'm the Doctor."

"Two different Doctors. Well isn't that wizard."

"Oh, good for you, Doctor. Good for brilliant old you." Theta fanboyed as I waited for his fifth self to finally realize it's me. "Is there something wrong with you?" He eyed Theta in disbelief, "Oh, there it goes, the frowny face. I remember that one. Mind you, bit saggier than I ought to be. Hair's a bit darker than I remember. The two of us together has shorted out the time differential. Should all snap back in place when we get you home. Be able to close that coat again. But never mind that. Look at you! The coat, the crickety cricket stuff, the suspenders. Yeah. Brave choice, suspenders, but fair play to you. Not a lot of men can carry off a Sherlock Holmes look."

I snorted lowly as his fifth self glared harshly, "Shut up! There is something very wrong with my Tardis, and I've got to do something about it very, very quickly, and it would help, it really would help if there wasn't some skinny idiot ranting in my face about every single think that happens to be in front of him! I just want to get home to Kate!" My head snapped over to him as my eyes widened, he was going to see me. I frowned as I tried to remember when this was in our timelines. "Oh. Okay. Sorry. Doctor."

"Thank you." He took a deep breath, taking off his hat and placing it on the console. "Oh, the back of my head." Someone is growing a bald patch, or tonsure au natural. I chuckled watching them, man was this awesome, "What?" His fifth self finally made eye contact with, he stared for a second frowning with a cock of his head but was distracted again. "Sorry, sorry. It's not something you see every day, is it, the back of your own head. Mind you, I can see why you wear a hat. I don't want to seem vain, but could you keep that on?" I rolled my eyes at Theta who winced at the sight of his past selfs hair. "What have you done to my Tardis? You've changed the desktop theme, haven't you. What's this one, coral?"