A Wedding Of Time

{"I Do

{"I Do."}

A week before our end time, Theta decided he wanted to take a trip. I wasn't sure what brought about our little adventure but we ended up picking up the family along the way.

Sarah, and Martha immediately taking me for a small trip in the tardis. I had been super confused as they started fretting over me until Sexy decided to give me a big clue. She hummed before a beautiful white dress appeared on the mantle in my room. Turning to the girls with wide eyes, "No." I spoke in shock as they cheered and pushed me to the vanity to work on my makeup. "Wait, where's Fay?" I asked trying to move away from them but they had strong grips. "She's fine. Mickey has her." Martha uttered as she began curling my hair. I almost started crying but Sarah pinched me to make sure I didn't.

"Ow!"

Taking a deep breath, I gapped at myself in the mirror. God, I was absolutely gorgeous. Turning to my family they watched me with proud smiles and tears in their eyes. "You're so beautiful." Sarah muttered as she pulled me into a tight hug, "Thank you." I muttered back. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" It was Mickey with Fay, "Mom!" She came over to hug me. I laughed, as I wrapped her in a tight hug myself. "Are you ready?" Jack asked as he walked in, I took a deep breath and nodded. He held out his hand for me as everyone left the room to line up. I jumped slightly as my breathing picked up, Jack chuckling as he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Calm down. You'll be fine."

Nodding I allowed him to lead me out, a song began to play gently in the background but it wasn't a wedding song. It was a song from our home, a tune only the Tardis could have. I finally spotted Theta standing there with Mickey by his side and Fay on my side next to Martha. Sarah was standing at the center, my eyes widening at the sight. Her children were in the audience along with a few people we had saved along the way, along with Jack's new family. "She got her license just for this." I laughed at Jack's mutter as he finished walking me down the isle. I finally stopped in front of Theta who had tears in his eyes. Laughing slightly I gripped his hands tightly as Jack patted him on the back.

"Welcome friends, family, and loved ones - all who come in piece to witness the union of Kate and John, or The Doctor." There were a couple of snickers, mostly Mickey and Jack. "We are here today to celebrate with them and to share in their triumph as they proclaim their love for one another and the bond their souls have formed together. Let there be no mistake. While the tradition of handbinding recognizes and accepts love as dynamic in nature, it is not to be entered into lightheartedly, because it is a sacred vow. The vows you make today signify that your souls are bound eternally, whether or not your bodies are. You make these vows today with the understanding that you are committing to be a partner to one another, and to honor the connection your souls now share with one another. These vows are sacred, and they should not easily be broken, as you make them to one another in the site of these loved ones as witnesses."