The Empty Child

{"Hi, Captain of Flirtation

  {"Hi, Captain of Flirtation. I'm the Princess of not Interested."}

I gasped in pleasure as he thrusts deeper, our bodies moving in sync. The moment Rose had left to her room, Theta snatched me up and dragged me to our room where he ravished me. He was like a starving man who hadn't gotten any in a while. "Fuck" I groaned out as he flipped us over and pounded deeper inside me.

My insides felt warm, as his cock moved within. I knew why he had taken me like this, after our adventure with Rose; I knew he felt the lose of me when I sacrificed myself. He was angry and upset which was why he was so rough. "I'm about to cum." He grunted in my ear as he pushed himself deeper inside me. I threw my head back in pleasure as the waves of euphoria surrounds us. We came together breathing heavily, "I'm staying inside, maybe if you were carrying my child you wouldn't do so many recluse things."

I gave him a tired and sad smile, "I'm sorry for hurting you." I muttered as he laid half on me and half off so not to squish me. "It's fine. Your here now. That's all that matters." I leaned up an cupped his cheeks with my hands and he laid between my legs. I smile gently at him and gave him a kiss before laying back down.

And with that he fell asleep causing me to chuckle and kiss his forehead

"I love you, My Theta."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The Tardis is in pursuit of a small spacecraft, causing a very bumpy ride for us. "What's the emergency?" Rose asked as she struggled to move around the console, "It's mauve." I spoke flicking a switch to help Theta "Mauve?" She asked me, since what happened with her father she's seemed to calm down a lot. I don't know what made her change or how long it will last but I didn't mind it. With her off my back, I'll be able to think a little more clearly.

"The universally recognised colour for danger." Theta spoke causing me to snap out of my thoughts, "What happened to red?" I chuckled an moved by them to grab a hold of something. "That's just humans. By everyone else's standards, red's camp. Oh, the misunderstandings. All those red alerts, all that dancing. It's got a very basic flight computer. We've hacked in, slaved the Tardis. Where it goes, we go." I explained causing her to nod and turn to Theta again. "And that's safe, is it?"