Amy's Choice

{"Who knows, maybe I'm the future you haven't changed

{"Who knows, maybe I'm the future you haven't changed."}

In the quiet countryside, a cockerel crows. A very heavily pregnant Amy Pond is mixing ingredients in a bowl, when she suddenly puts it down and gasps. "Rory!" A long haired Rory returns home on his bicycle. "Rory, it's starting!" Rory dashes in to find Amy contentedly eating cake mix. "Ah. Okay, okay." He frowns at the sight, she smiles at him. "False alarm." She uttered out with a shrug. "What?" He asked, baffled by his wife. "Well, I don't know what it feels like. I've never had a baby before." The sound of the Tardis materializing, their eyes widen as Rory smiles in excitement. "No." Amy gasps in awe, "I know, leaf blowers." Rory teases as he rushes out of the room. "No, it's..." Amy didn't even get to finish her sentence, seeming as the man she loved was already out of the house. The Tardis parks herself directly outside the front window.

Kate let's out a small laugh as the Doctor tries and fails to step over a small rockery to get out, almost landing on his face in the process. "Rory!" The Doctor cheered as he opened his arms wide to hug the male, who went right past him for Kate. "Kate!" Rory cheered, pulling her into a tight hug. The Doctor pouted as they pulled apart, Kate sticking her tongue out at the man she loved who pouted in response. "I've crushed your flowers." The Doctor laughed as Rory turned to face him. "Oh, Amy will kill you." The Doctor laughed at his response, pulling the boy into a hug. "Where is she?" Kate asked, "She'll need a bit longer." The Doctor frowned in confusion as Kate cocked her head to the side. "Whenever you're ready, Amy." Amy waddles out, "Oh, way-hey! You've swallowed a planet." The Doctor laughs out as he pulls her into a hug. Kate laughs, her smile slowly turning into a frown as she paused, something was missing. "I'm pregnant." Amy cooed at him with a smirk, "You're huge." The Doctor insulted.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant." Amy spoke, Kate flinched at the word; her hand coming to rest upon her stomach. "Look at you. When worlds collide." The Doctor continued to ramble as they started to walk, Kate and Rory trailing behind them. "Doctor, I'm pregnant." Amy insisted but he still wasn't listening. "Oh, look at you both. Five years later and you haven't changed a bit, apart from age and size." She sighed with a shake of her head, "Oh, it's good to see you, Doctor." Kate and Rory watched as the conversed in front, both of them feeling as if something was missing. "Are you pregnant?" He asked, coming to a stop; his face pulled up in pain. He slowly turned to Kate with a frown, who responded in kind with the same face.

What in the hell was going on?

The group had eventually made their way into town, Amy's and Rory's place not too far since he had to work. "Ah, Leadworth. Vibrant as ever." The Doctor spoke dryly, the mood had shifted. "It's Upper Leadworth, actually. We've gone slightly upmarket." Rory spoke with a small shrug, "Where is everyone?" Kate asked, looking around with a permanent frown upon her face. "This is busy. Okay, it's quiet, but it's really restful and healthy. Loads of people here live well into their nineties."Including the old woman twitching her net curtains as they pass. "Well, don't let that get you down." The Doctor uttered out, "It's not getting me down." Amy spoke up, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, we wanted to see how you were. You know us, I don't just abandon people when they leave the Tardis. This Time Lord's for life. You don't get rid of your old pal the Doctor so easily. We go to visit Donna and Martha all the time, which reminds me. You guys should meet them." The Doctor rambled, Amy frowning at the thought of other women he had traveled with.