The Eleventh Hour

{"Oh great, I have a feeling this is going to be fun

{"Oh great, I have a feeling this is going to be fun."}

The Tardis is tumbling out of control and Fay is loving the ride. It flies over the Millennium Dome with Theta dangling from the threshold, sonic screwdriver between his teeth and trying to pull himself back inside. I let out a small squeak as I hang to the console, every time I moved towards the door the ship rocks again. We are heading straight for the Parliament Clock Tower, so I make my way around the controls and change course just in time. Theta climbs back inside and shuts the doors behind him, exhausted, as the Tardis continues on its way. Fay letting out an excited laugh as she ran towards her father whose eyes brightened as he held his arms out for her.

It was peaceful for another minute before another explosion went off. The room suddenly shifted and we went backwards right into the swimming pool. I quickly swim up, looking around to see Theta holding onto Fay tightly. Sighing in relief, I finally notice the books that had joined us in the pool. "Aw, my books." I pouted lowly causing them to look over, "Don't worry, my love. I'll fix it later." I let out a small chuckle as Theta swims over with Fay, handing her to me he places a kiss on my lips before he starts to search for something to pull us out.

For only the second time ever, the Tardis doors open outwards - they are facing the sky - and a grappling hook is thrown out.

A soaking wet Theta clambers out, his hand reaching down for Fay as I lifted her up. She giggled as her father placed her on the ground outside before he smiled down at me with his hand reaching for me. I paused staring at it, "I've got you. Always." He whispered, his eyes shining brightly causing me to smile up at him. "I know." I told him, tightly grabbing his hand and climbing my way up. When I was on the ground, Theta settled on top of the tardis which was on its side. He looked down at it with a frown before looking back to us, "Could I have an apple? All I can think about. Apples. I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving? That's new. Never had cravings before." Fay and I turned, finally noticing the little red haired girl that was staring at us strangely.

"Are you okay?" She asked with a cock of her head, her voice Scottish and she looked about Fay's age. Well in human years anyway, "Just had a fall. All the way down there, right to the library. Hell of a climb back up." Theta winked down at me causing me to laugh, "You're soaking wet." She pointed out looking at the three of us, "We were in the swimming pool." Fay spoke up with a smile over her own. "You said you were in the library." She muttered back, "So was the swimming pool." I countered with a raised eyebrow as I pulled Fay into my front. Rubbing her arms as she started to shiver from the cold. "Are you a policeman?" She asked Theta who frowned in response. "Why? Did you call a policeman?" I asked her, "Did you come about the crack in my wall?"

"What crack? Argh!" He falls to the ground, immediately Fay and I are by his side. "Are you all right, mister?" The little girl asks with a frown as she eyed us. "No, I'm fine. It's okay. This is all perfectly norm...." A breath of golden energy comes from his mouth, it swirls the air before making its way towards Fay and I. It soon split, both strands going into our chests. "Well that's new." I muttered in confusion as Fay giggled, "Who are you?" The girl asked finally gaining our attention again. "I don't know yet. I'm still cooking. Does it scare you?" Theta asked her as we helped him up.