The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation

{"Has it really been forty five years?"}

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

(This will only be the second part when The Doctor comes in, I just wanted to include this one so I can write Sarah Jane with Kate, Fay and The Doctor. Please no hate.)

(Also, Fay isn't old enough in the Sarah Jane adventures for the picture above but I decided that after I made it. So just deal with it lol. It happens.)

"Good afternoon, everyone, I'm the Superintendent Registrar. We are here today to witness the marriage of Sarah Jane Smith and Peter Anthony Dalton. In each other's company they have found happiness, fulfilment and love, and they wish to affirm their relationship with this marriage. Now, I have to ask this question. If any person can show just cause or impediment why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." She is almost drowned out by the Tardis engines. Theta and I run in together, "Stop this wedding now!" He shouts loudly as I keep a tight hold on my daughter who cooed at her father. "What?" Sarah gasped string at us in shock,

"What's going on?"

"Who the hell is that?"

"I don't believe it."

"Who's he?"

"Master! Mistress!" I bent down to greet K-9 who immediately loved on Fay. "I said, stop this wedding." A strong wind blows through the room. "Alert! Alert! Danger, Mistress!" K-9 turns to face Sarah Jane, "Stop! Get away from him!" The wind is strong, keeping Theta and I from moving. Not that I could do much anyway as I held Fay. "No! Peter, no!" Sarah tries to yank her arm away, "Don't be afraid, Sarah Jane. It's the Angel." A faceless figure in white appears. "The Trickster!" A girl sitting next to Luke shouts in shock. "Mum! Mum!" Luke tries to get up only to fall back, "Sarah! Trickster, let her go!" Theta shouts in panic and anger. "Too late, Time Lord. You're mine, Sarah Jane Smith. Mine forever." Theta moves forwards just a bit as the Trickster reaches her. "Sarah!" Theta and I shout, my eyes beginning to glow. "Doctor!" The Trickster, Peter and Sarah Jane vanish.

The ground starts to shake as a wave of energy rushes over everyone before they all disappear except the three kids up front. "Mom! Dad!" The girl shouts in panic, "Hold On! Everyone, hold on." Theta rushes forward to cover Fay and I before everything goes white for a second then black.

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

I groaned slightly as I opened my eyes, I could feel arms around me as I laid on the floor. Theta was cooing in my ear as I listened to him talk to Fay, slowly sitting up I smiled gently as I watched him rock her. He finally looked up with a smile, "Thank god, you're up. Come on, baby. We gotta move." He helped me up, handing Fay to me before we moved over to the kids that were still passed out. "Luke? Luke Smith." Luke wakes up lying on the floor, "Doctor? Kate?" He looked between us in confusion.