Planet Of The Ood

{"Oh, please shut up!"}

I hummed lowly with a small smile on my face as I cooked breakfast. I wanted chocolate pancakes with bacon and whip cream. Theta was still asleep, finally getting some after being awake for two weeks. Donna most likely was also asleep, but I was hungry and so was the little one inside me. "The world is a vampire.. sent to drain." I hummed dancing happily as I placed my plate on the table, turning back only to jump at the sight of Donna who was watching me with a smile. "Isn't that an American song, by smashing pumpkins?" She asked with a raised eyebrow causing me to laugh. "Yeah, D is a bit of a punk." She chuckled herself before gesturing to the extras I purposely made for them. "Help yourself." I smiled grabbing my glass of orange juice before sitting down. She served herself up before sitting down next to me, it wasn't long before Theta joined with a kiss on my forehead.

We had a nice relaxing breakfast before he decided to get a spur up his ass for another adventure.

The Tardis is rocking back and forth in flight and Donna let's out a scream before Theta stops it. "Set the controls to random. Mystery tour. Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, anywhen in the whole wide u. Are you all right?" He breathed out asking me with a small look as I winced in slight pain. Don't tell me... "Terrified. I mean, history's one thing but an alien planet?" Donna spoke up thinking he was talking to her which was fine, cause he looked away giving me a moment to feel my body out. Was I? I couldn't tell yet.... "I could always take you home." Theta teased causing her to scoff, as I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, don't laugh at me." She grumbled with an eye roll, "I know what it's like. Everything you're feeling right now. The fear, the joy, the wonder? I get that. Even coming home to Kate and telling her about the wonders I had seen, not to mention just looking at her took my breath away." I smiled gently watching as he talked, memorizing his adventures. "She's more beautiful than anything I'll ever see." I gave him a smile before moving into his arms and giving him a kiss and he hugged me tightly.

"Seriously? After all this time?" Donna asked causing Theta to turn to look at her with a raised eyebrow as I frowned, "I meant about the adventures dumbo's." She grumbled out causing me to chuckle and shake my head as Theta shrugged. "Yeah. Why do you think I keep going?" I snorted, "Never could keep him home long enough." I stated with a smirk causing him to sputter out an excuse as Donna let out a laugh. "Oh. All right then, you two and me. This is barmy. I was born in Chiswick. I've only ever had package holidays. Now I'm here. This is so. I mean it's. I don't know, it's all sort of. I don't even know what the word is." Donna goes outside, "Oh, I've got the word. Freezing."

"Snow! Oh, real snow. Proper snow at last. That's more like it. Lovely. What do you think?" He smiled brightly looking towards me causing me to smile back, of course I loved it. Been wanting an adventure with real snow, "Bit cold." Donna shivered, it didn't affect us much but I show still cover up because of the baby. "Look at that view." Massive icicles hang from bridges of rock over vast ravines. "Yep. Beautiful, cold view."