The Poison Sky

{"Hello, Juniper

{"Hello, Juniper. It's nice to meet you."}

The Doctor is under the car, struggling with the ATMOS. "He's going to choke. Doctor!" Donna yells at him, "It won't open." I rush come back out of the house with an axe, Sylvia close behind me. I close the bonnet and break the windscreen, they all stare at me in shock. "Well, don't just stand there. Get him out." Theta gulped slightly as he eyes me, I blushed dropping the axe and moving away.

Wilf is being taken to safety as Theta comes to stand next to me. "Thanks." Wilf utters to me with a small smile as he take my hand gently, "I can't believe you've got an axe." Donna scoffed at her mother in shock, "Burglars." Sylvia shrugged, "Get inside the house. Just try and close off the doors and windows." Jenkins is driving a black cab. "Doctor. This is all I could find that hasn't got ATMOS." My eye twitched slightly, did he just not notice what was happening. "Donna, you coming?" Theta asked Donna who stared at us for a second. "Yeah." She breathed out with a nod, "Donna. Don't go. Look what happens every time that Doctor appears. Stay with us, please." Sylvia begged, she eyes me for a second lowering towards my stomach but I stood next to Theta with a determined look. "You go, my darling." Wild breathed out, "Dad!" Sylvia shouts in shock and irritation. "Don't listen to her. You go with the Doctor. That's my girl." Donna gets into the cab with us, "Bye."

"The Government has declared a state of emergency. People are being told to stay away from all cars with ATMOS devices attached."

"The gas appears to be toxic. We are warning anyone and everyone, stay away from the cars. Repeat, stay away from your cars."

We make our way to the base, listening to the broadcasts on every channel. The world was now in a state of panic, "Ross, look after yourself. Get inside the building." Theta demands as we arrived and exited the vehicle. "Will do. Greyhound Forty to Trap One. I have just returned the Doctor to base safe and sound. Over." He rushed away towards the building as Donna looks around with a frown. "The air is disgusting." She grumbled as we stopped halfway between the building and the TARDIS. "It's not so bad for me. Go on, get inside the Tardis. Oh, I've never given you a key. Keep that. Go on, that's yours. Quite a big moment really." He hands her a key causing her to give him a small smile. "Yeah, maybe we can get sentimental after the world's finished choking to death." She insisted causing him to nod back, "Good idea." I spoke up towards her, "Where are you going?" She asked us, "To stop a war." He went to leave only for her to grab his hand, stopping him. "Look, I don't know how y'all's system works but seeming as your okay with the way the air is, protect her. Or I'll kill you." She threatened causing our eyes to widen. My arms immediately pulling her into a hug as Theta cleared his throat, "I will. Always."We finally take off towards the ATMOS factory while Donna lets herself into the Tardis.

Theta and I rush into the control room, Theta opening the two doors together super dramatically. "Right then, here I am. Good. Whatever you do, Colonel Mace, do not engage the Sontarans in battle. There is nothing they like better than a war. Just leave this to me." He winks and clicks his tongue at me causing me to shake my head with a small laugh. "And what are you going to do?" Mace asked with a frown, "I've got the Tardis. I'm going to get on board their ship." Martha taps her phone, and Grey and Harris snap to attention. Theta and I make our way over to Martha, "Come on."