The Lodger

{"Something is coming, my love

{"Something is coming, my love. And I don't think you'll like me much when it gets here."}

The Tardis materializes in a small park across the road from groups of terraced houses. I frown as I step outside for a moment, the wind blowing gently but there was something else here. I could sense it, Theta leans out behind me with a confused look. "No, Amy, it's definitely not the fifth moon of Cindie Colesta. I think I can see a Ryman's...." There is an explosion, throwing Theta to top of me, I groaned in slight pain at his weight as the Tardis dematerializes. Theta jumped up, pulling me into his chest as we turned towards the Tardis as it disappeared. "Fay?! Amy!" Theta and I shout together as it disappears.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The Tardis is shaking, and there is a shower of sparks nearby. "Doctor? It's saying we're on Earth. Essex, Colchester." The shaking stops, "Doctor? It's taking off again. Doctor, can you hear me?" Fay watches her with a frown, "I don't think he can."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

After our initial freak out, Theta grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the area. We had been in a park, still in London on earth. By the looks of it, still during the present time. He drags me towards a radio store, where he raids the place for a bluetooth communication device. He uses it to sonic a connection to the Tardis, where he made sure our little girl was safe. While he was talking to Amy, I frowned at the sight of two women standing in front of a ad it looked like. The blonde smiled down at the browned haired woman who laughed. I watched them speak a moment, the blonde pulling the brown haired one into a kiss. My head starting to pound as I flinched back with a hiss. I closed my eyes, gripping my head; suddenly jumping when I felt hands on my shoulders. "Easy, baby." I heard his murmur as my headache immediately dissipates. Taking a breath, I let out a small laugh ; turning to face him with a small smile. "What were you looking at?" He asked gently with a confused look, I turned back to face that direction to see the two women gone. Slowly, I makes my way over to where they were standing; turning my head to the side I was staring at a flatmate wanted ad.

"Perfect! Great job, sweetheart. Now, we have some place to set up while we fix this."

Theta snatches it off the wall and takes off, my head turning towards the direction those woman would have gone in. Why did they seem so familiar?

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The next morning, after collecting money and making a plan while communicating with Fay and Amy; we made our way towards that flat. Theta smiles excitedly as he bounces, pressing the door bell; we wait. "I love you. I love you." A man opens the door, the one who was looking for flatmates. "I love you." I raise an eyebrow as I watched him, Theta smiled brightly. "Well, that's good, because my wife and I are your new lodgers. Do you know, this is going to be easier than I expected." Theta takes the fluffy pink keys from the man, I let out a small laugh with a shake of my head as I grabbed the keys and gave them back to the man. "But I only put the advert up late last night. No way you would've seen it that late. I didn't even put my address." He spoke with a frown and a cock of his head. "Well, aren't you lucky we came along? More lucky than you know. Less of a young professional, more of an ancient amateur, but frankly I'm an absolute dream." He clicks his tongue and winks at me, I snorted and shook my head.