The Pandorica Opens

{"Here we go again, huh?"}

It's been two days since our last adventure, Theta and Fay have been hoping around like rabbits as they fixed up the console. I had told him that it didn't need to be fixed but Theta always needs something to do and he wanted to teach our daughter some things about the Tardis. I wasn't going to complain though, I loved watching them be father and daughter. It filled me with immense joy to see them so happy. Especially, since I knew something was coming. I turned to look towards Amy who is still studying the engagement ring that she found in the Doctor's jacket pocket. She had originally asked me if it was mine, to which I raised my own hand to show her the one I always wore. She then blushed in embarrassment before looking back down at the ring with a frown. "Vavoom!" Theta shouts causing her to jump as he and Fay bounded up the stairs. "Va-what?" Amy asked with a frown, "I can't believe I've never thought of this before. It's genius. Right. Landed. Come on."

"Where are we?" Amy asked as she followed after the three of us with a confused look. Shoving the ring in her pocket, "Planet One. The oldest planet in the universe. And there's a cliff of pure diamond, and according to legend, on the cliff there's writing. Letters fifty feet high. A message from the dawn of time And no one knows what it says, because no one's ever translated it." Theta explained with a wide smile on his face as we stepped out, "Till today." I teased gently with a small laugh. "What happens today?" Amy asked looking between us. "Us. The Tardis can translate anything. All we have to do is open the doors and read the very first words in recorded history." So we go outside and read - Hello Sweetie ΘΣ ΦΓΥΔζ, I sighed with a glare as I turned to Theta who also had a glare upon his face. "Here we go again, huh?" I stated lowly as he looked down at me with a small smile, "Vavoom." Amy smirked at the three of us before Theta pulled the lever and we were off once more.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The Tardis materializes at the edge of a wood, on a hill. "Right place?" Amy asked with a frown as we stepped out, I too frowned as I looked around. It was beautiful and cold but something didn't seem quite right. Theta hums gently as he picks Fay up again, "Just followed the co-ordinates on the cliff face. Earth. Britain. one oh two am. No, pm. No, AD." We move towards the edge were we are looking down on a Roman camp. I raise an eyebrow at the sight as Amy laughs in awe, her eyes widened in excitement. "That's a Roman Legion." She speaks up with a laugh, "Well, yeah. The Romans invaded Britain several times during this period." Theta explains not really paying attention to her excitement for them. "Oh, I know. My favourite topic at school. Invasion of the hot Italians. Yeah, I did get marked down for the title." I rolled my eyes with a snort as we moved away. A soldier runs up and salutes us, he then turns to Theta. "Hail, Caesar!"

"Hi." Theta mutters awkwardly as he looks towards me with a confused look, I shrug in response. "Welcome to Britain. We are honoured by your presence." We both stare at the man for a moment, "Well, you're only human. Arise, Roman person." Fay giggles at her fathers words causing him to smile down at her. "Why does he think you're Caesar?" I pointed towards the man at her question, he has a smear of lipstick on his face. "Cleopatra will see you now." Of course, she would choose cleopatra. I rolled my eyes at the thought before following after them, my eyes looking up at the sky with a frown.