Utopia

{"Who knew you were so damn stubborn

{"Who knew you were so damn stubborn."}

The Tardis lands in Roald Dahl Plass. "Cardiff." Theta cheered as he pulled me in closer, I chuckled looking up at him as he leaned down to kiss me. "Cardiff?" Martha asked, causing us to pull away from one another. "Ah, but the thing about Cardiff, it's built on a rift in time and space, just like California and the San Andreas Fault, but the rift bleeds energy. Every now and then we need to open up the engines, soak up the energy and use it as fuel." I explained to her causing her to nod, "So it's a pit stop." She stated, "Exactly. Should only take twenty seconds. The rift's been active." A man in a great coat is running across the plaza.

"Wait a minute. They had an earthquake in Cardiff a couple of years ago. Was that you?" Martha asked us causing me to bump him lightly. "Bit of trouble with the Slitheen."

It is Jack Harkness. He has a rucksack on his back.

"A long time ago. Lifetimes. I was a different man back then." He looked down at me with a smile as he made sure to hide the screen. "Finito. All powered up."

The Doctor sees Jack on the scanner. He sets the time rotor moving. Jack leaps for the Tardis and something goes bang! on the console.

I fell over slightly in confusion as Sexy started to go out of control, "Theta!" I shouted, shooting him a look as he rushed over to help be into the seat. "Whoa! What's that?" After buckling me in he grabbed the monitor and stared in shock. "We're accelerating into the future. The year one billion. Five billion. Five trillion. Fifty trillion? What? The year one hundred trillion?" He eyes widened as I leaned forward a little bit. "That's impossible." I shouted as the TARDIS shook harder. "Why? What happens then?"

"We're going to the end of the universe."

We suddenly landed very roughly causing me to grown as my stomach settled. Theta immediately rushing over to make sure I was ok, during our recent trip with Sally Sparrow the two months in a small apartment brought us closer. We were already close but now Martha was kinda officially family, with the sake of telling her about Rose because she wanted us to know she was going to compete with an old companion. Although to me it wasn't much competition between the two seeming as I like Martha and didn't like Rose.

Theta though made it clear as well that he didn't see any competition. Rose was gone, she was alive but she was gone and it was final. Whatever mixed feelings Theta had about her finally settled into hatred. I never meant for it to happen but that's how it ended up after I showed him everything. Although I was forced too, seeming as he cornered me in the apartment while Martha was at work. Apparently dealing with Joan brought out some unfinished business between us and we ended fighting which ended up with a lot of make up sex.

"Well, we've landed." Theta spoke bringing me out of my thoughts as he helped me stand. "So what's out there?" Martha asked us with a raised eyebrow, "I don't know." We both spoke together, although I know I don't like the feeling I'm getting from out there. It wasn't a good place and I had a feeling that this would be the last adventure with Martha, this time around. "Say that again. That's rare." Martha mutters, "Not even the Time Lords came this far. We should leave. We should go. We should really, really go." Then he grins and runs to the door, I rolled my eyes and put my shield up around my stomach before following after him.