Father's Day

{"You're not half as clever as you think you are, Rose!"}

A week later, after a lot of pouting from Rose who was being a child after we told her no more boyfriends; of course I said Mickey would be the acceptation to which Rose didn't like at all. Theta and I had stayed together doing things to keep us away from her; wether it be swimming, reading, cooking, having amazing sex. We just needed to get away from the brat roaming the halls thinking she owned the place.

Till finally today, both Theta and I had been in the console room. He was fixing underneath it while I was reading peacefully both of us just happy to be in each other's presence then she came in with a sudden look on her face.

"Peter Alan Tyler my dad. The most wonderful man in the world. Born 15th September 1954. That's what Mum always says. So I was thinking, could we, could we go and see my dad when he was still alive?" I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow. My mind not gut where trusting this suggestion that had come from her.

"Where's this come from, all of a sudden?" Theta asked confused and suspicious at the same time. It was already dangerous having someone like her on board to cause trouble but now she wanted to cross timelines. I definitely didn't like this. "All right then, if we can't, if it goes against the laws of times or something, then never mind, just leave it." My mouth dropped open as she manipulated Theta and he actually fell for it as she smirked at him.

"No, I can do anything. I'm just more worried about you."

"I want to see him."

"Your wish is my command. But be careful what you wish for."

I groaned in frustration at threw my hands up in the air. Here we go I guess.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The Doctor, Rose and I attend her parent's wedding. "I, Peter Alan Tyler, take you, Jacqueline Angela Suzette Prentice"

"I, Peter Alan Tyler, take you, Jacqueline Suzanne Suzette Anita-"

"Oh, just carry on. It's good enough for Lady Di." Jackie interrupted, I never actually met the women but Theta didn't like her that was for sure. Apparently she smacked the shit out him, and while I only get to do that; it probably would have been entertaining to watch. "I thought he'd be taller." Rose whispered to us as the ceremony continued. "To be my lawful wedded wife, to love and behold till death us do part."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"I want to be that someone, so he doesn't die alone." Rose spoke as we entered the Tardis again, "November the 7th?" Theta asked as he moved around the console. "1987." The time rotor starts up. "I don't like this. I hope you know that this isn't going to end well." Theta sighed an turned to me with a frown, " I know. I'm sorry. I just want to give her one more shot. If she doesn't pass this test I will be more stern with her." I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. "Look, we both know that I have to be the bad guy. So I won't make you do that but if I say no then you better listen to me or no sex." His eyes widened as he gapped at me, "Just no sex?" I chuckled at gave him an evil look. "No touching for a month and you'll be sleeping somewhere else. Plus I won't talk to you."