Doomsday

{"I Love You

{"I Love You."}

The Daleks have landed and are trundling across the floor, "Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!" Rose stepped up to them. "Daleks! You're called Daleks. I know your name. Think about it how can I know that? A human who knows about the Daleks and the Time War. If you want to know how, then keep us alive. That's all I'm asking. Me and my friends." She bargained with a smirk, "Yeah, Daleks. Time War. Me too."

"Yeah. And me."

"You will be necessary. Report. What is the status of the Genesis Ark?" The four Daleks have a contraption behind them. "Status, hibernation." One Daleks responded back, "Commence awakening. The Genesis Ark must be protected above all else."

"The Daleks. You said they were all dead."

"Never mind that. What the hell's a Genesis Ark?"

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"What's down there? She was in that room with the sphere. What's happened to Rose?" Jackie panicked as she began to pace around, "I don't know. I'll find her. I brought you here, I'll get you both out, you and your daughter. Jackie, look at me. Look at me. I promise you. I give you my word." I watched him with a small smile, even though he didn't like her he still made it his job to protect everyone. "You will talk to your central world authority and order global surrender." The Cyberleader demanded of Yvonne, "Oh, do some research. We haven't got a central world authority."

"You have now. I will speak on all global wavelengths. This broadcast is for human kind." The Doctor puts on his 3D spectacles, "Cybermen now occupy every land mass on this planet, but you need not fear. Cybermen will remove fear. Cybermen will remove sex and class and colour and creed. You will become identical. You will become like us." Panic stations. The army sets up roadblocks and tries shooting at the Cybermen. A bazooka blows a Cyberman to bits. London burns. "I ordered surrender."

"They're not taking instructions. Don't you understand? You're on every street, you're in their homes, you've got their children! Of course they're going to fight."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Scans detect unknown technology active within Sphere chamber."

"Cybermen will investigate."

"Units ten six five and ten six six will investigate Sphere chamber."

"We obey."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

The dry, dusty and rapidly aged corpse of Rajesh drops to the floor. "His mind spoke of a second species invading Earth infected by the superstition of ghosts."

"You didn't need to kill him!"

"Neither did we need him alive."

"Dalek Thay, investigate outside."