The Sound Of The Drums

{"I am your Queen and you will obey me

{"I am your Queen and you will obey me."}

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
I forgot that I was supposed to update today lol sorry. Here y'all go.
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

A vortex appears, blowing the rubbish around, followed by Theta, Jack, Martha and I. I grunted as I moved off to the side to puke, "Oh, my head." Martha groaned as Theta rubbed my back gently. "Time travel without a capsule. That's a killer. Are you two okay?" He asked, causing me to nod and give him a small smile. We were okay, always okay. "Still, at least we made it. Earth, twenty first century by the looks of it. Talk about lucky." Jack chuckled, "That wasn't luck, that was me." Theta boosted his ego again, A few moments earlier, trying to keep out the Futurekind whilst using the sonic screwdriver on Jack's vortex manipulator bracelet. "Hold still! Don't move! Hold it still!" Theta shouted, "I'm telling you, it's broken. It hasn't worked for years." Jack insisted with a frown as Theta pulled me into his side. "That's because you didn't have me. Martha, grab hold, now!" With everyone holding on to the manipulator, we vanish.

"The moral is, if you're going to get stuck at the end of the universe, get stuck with an ex-Time Agent and his vortex manipulator." I chuckled as Jack smirked at me, "But this Master bloke, he's got the Tardis. He could be anywhere in time and space." Martha frowned looking at us. "No, he's here. Trust me." I spoke with a snarl, I really hated Theta's bestfriend with a passion and he just keeps giving me to reasons why. "Who is he, anyway? And that voice at the end, that wasn't the Professor." Martha asked again, "If the Master's a Time Lord, then he must have regenerated." Jack pointed out causing me to nod, "What does that mean?" She asked us with a confused look. "It means he's changed his face, voice, body, everything. New man." A beggar is tapping the rhythm of the start of the old Who theme on his tin mug. Di di di dum di di di dum.

"Then how are we going to find him?"

"I'll know him, the moment I see him. Time Lords always do."

"But hold on. If he could be anyone, we missed the election. But it can't be." A series of public television screens on lamp posts are broadcasting the news. "Mister Saxon has returned from the Palace and is greeting the crowd inside Saxon Headquarters." The new Prime Minister is walking down steps with his wife. "I said I knew that voice. When he spoke inside the Tardis. I've heard that voice hundreds of times. I've seen him. We all have. That was the voice of Harold Saxon." We all looked shock as I grunted with an eye roll, if anyone had a bigger ego than Theta it would be him. "That's him. He's Prime Minister."

"Mister Saxon, this way, sir. Come on, kiss for the lady, sir."

The Master is Prime Minister of Great Britain. The Master and his wife?" Theta asked confused and slightly weirded out by the new fact. "This country has been sick. This country needs healing. This country needs medicine. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that what this country really needs right now, is a Doctor." I glared with a snarl.