Planet Of The Dead

{"We should go on vacation

{"We should go on vacation."}

"I'm just saying, we should go on vacation." I spoke with a shrug as Theta bought the candy egg from the man. He lets out a small laugh as he grabs my hand and leads me towards the signal. "An we will, after this." I sighed again, "Look, we've been hanging with Martha and Mickey for a while. They are babysitting Fay so we can spend time together, I love our daughter but you can at least give me a vacation." I muttered looking away from him with a small pout, he chuckled lowly coming to a stop. He pulled me around to face him, "Let's have a few more adventures, pick up Fay, then go. Ok? I promise, My Nora." I almost swooned when he spoke my name in our language. He really knew how to push my buttons, "Fine. Follow that ding machine of yours."

He let out a laugh, giving me a heavy kiss before pulling me towards the bus. We make our way inside, Theta using his physic paper to mess with the machine. "You're just in time, mate." The doors close behind us, and the bus moves off. I find a seat next to the window, giving Theta the outside seat where he could talk to the woman across from him. He smiles politely which she seemed to ignore and offers her a piece of his chocolate egg. "Hello, I'm the Doctor, this is my lovely Kate. Happy Easter." He grins widely as she looks at him in utter annoyance causing me to snort back a laugh.

This would be interesting.

"The funny thing is, I don't often do Easter. I can never find it. It's always at a different time. Although I remember the original. Between you and me, what really happened was." His machine beeps, "Oh. Sorry, hold on to that for me. Actually, go on, have it. Finish it. It's full of sugar and I'm determined to keep these teeth." He hands her the egg before he produces a hand-held gizmo which has lit up. I watched him with a small smile as he cocked his head at it. "Ah. Oh, we've got excitation. I'm picking up something very strange." He puts it up to his ear with a frown. "I know the feeling." The woman muttered in annoyance causing me to roll my eyes.

"Rhondium particles, that's what I'm looking for. This thing detects them. Look, this should to round, that little dish there." Theta rambles causing me to smile at him as I watched the man I love. "Right now, a way out would come in pretty handy. Can you detect me one of those?" The dark haired woman spoke sarcastically with an eye roll, "Ah, the little dish is going round." Theta pointed out in shock as his ding machine started up as we continued towards a underground tunnel. "Fascinating." She spoke dryly as I watched the machine with a frown, Theta's face turning more concerned and confused by the second. "And round. Whoa." It suddenly fritzed out, the blonde woman in front brushes the sparks off her hair. "Excuse me. Do you mind?" She asked in annoyance as she spun to face us. "Sorry. That was my little dish."

"Can't you turn that thing off?" The dark haired woman hissed as she leaned over with a glare. "What was your name?" I asked with a frown, I wasn't sure if I liked her or not. "Christina." She spoke with a frown, "Christina, hold on tight. Everyone, hold on!" There is a sudden jolt and everyone is thrown around. Theta immediately braces me as the bus violently vibrates and clangs. "Oh, the voices. The voices. They're screaming." Windows break and sparks fly. "What's going on?" A bright light floods the bus then more jolting. The bus has stopped. Golden light shines in, everyone slowly gets up, my eyes widening at the sight before me. "D." I spoke as I tapped his arm, gaining his attention from his machine. He quickly jumps up and goes outside, followed by Christina and I. "End of the line. Call it a hunch, but I think we've gone a little bit further than Brixton." The orange sands go stretch to the horizon. "Why do I feel like I'm in a Vin Diesel movie?" I muttered out as I looked across the bright sandy barren desert.