The Idiots Lantern

{"A good man stands next to a great women

{"A good man stands next to a great women."}

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
I did an earlier update because of the snow this week just in case. Hope you guys enjoy.
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

I laughed as Theta slipped slightly against the tile saving himself by grabbing the bar above my head. "Oi! Stop it!" I laughed harder as he grumbled before pulling me closer by my waist as water rained down on us. We stood together in silence just holding one another in the shower, after a nice few rounds of sex he wanted to shower with me. I definitely didn't oppose to it; his arms wrapped around me waist as he placed his head on my neck.

"I love you." He moaned out, placing a kiss along my neckline. "I love you too, Theta. So much." He had definitely needed a few days away from Rose to calm down, she had come the next day and he damn near went after her in anger. So I've been making sure to keep him calm, although I've haven't been much help because I keep getting sick.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

A pair of pink high heels and layers of tulle step out of the Tardis. Rose is in full 50's mod chick gear, "I thought we'd be going for the Vegas era, you know the white flares and the, grr, chest hair." Theta has his hair in a Teddy boy quiff while I stepped out in a beautiful white 50s outfit with polka dots on the skirts. My white shoes were flats and I had my hair down, Theta definitely had a field day with it.

"You are kidding, aren't you? You want to see Elvis, you go for the late fifties

"You are kidding, aren't you? You want to see Elvis, you go for the late fifties. The time before burgers. When they called him the Pelvis and he still had a waist. What's more, you see him in style." Theta rides a scooter out of the Tardis. He's wearing a white crash helmet and shades. He's a Mod, all right, "You going my way, doll?" He asked me with a smirk raising an eyebrow. "Is there any other way to go, daddy-o?" I flirted as I leaned down close to him causing Rose to glare and scoff.

She walks over to the ride and puts on a pink crash helmet, about to get on when Theta cleared his throat causing her to pause. "Yours is in the TARDIS." She gapped at him before shooting me a nasty glare and storming off. Theta rolled his eyes before holding out his hand and helping me on as Rose rides out on a bicycle! I snort into my hand as we take off down the street.