Last Of The Time Lords

{"She was easier to kill

{"She was easier to kill."}

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Please check out my Tiktok, shittyhair_cosplay_fore0
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

"Space lane traffic is advised to stay away from Sol Three, also known as Earth. Pilots are warned Sol Three is now entering terminal extinction. Planet Earth is closed. Planet Earth is closed. Planet Earth is closed."

One year later

"Citizens rejoice. Your lord and master stands on high, playing track three." The Master enters the flight deck and starts dancing to I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters. He goes up to Lucy, kisses her and they dance together. The past year had been a long and torturous one, after The Master figured out I was pregnant he decided to ruin me even me. "I'm going to take your baby." His voice echoed throughout my mind and I knew he would. He didn't say anything to Theta and neither did I, we both knew what would happen if we did. If the Master told him then Theta would definitely kill him. If I told him, Theta's plan to save everyone would end. It was to big of a risk.

So I stayed away from him, in chains I watched everyone in silence. Francine the maid serves tea. The Master rings a ships bell and Theta crawls out of his straw-strewn tent. The Master forces him into a wheelchair and takes him for a push around the deck. I wanted to cry with the way he looked, he looked so defeated but I knew he was waiting. Waiting for the perfect time for Martha to come back. "It's ready to rise, Doctor. The new Time Lord Empire. It's good, isn't it? Isn't it good? Anything? No? Anything? Oh, but they broke your hearts, didn't they, those Toclafane, ever since you worked out what they really are. They say Martha Jones has come back home. Now why would she do that?" He asked leaning down to speak towards Theta.

"Leave her alone."

"But you said something to her, didn't you? On the day I took control. What did you tell her?" The Master shouts in anger, "I have one thing to say to you. You know what it is." Theta snarled at the Master causing him to shake his head. "Oh no, you don't!" He pushes the Theta's wheelchair away. "Valiant now entering Zone One airspace. Citizens rejoice." Tannoy announces, "Come on, people! What are we doing? Launch Day in twenty four hours." Theta holds three fingers against his thigh. Francine repeats the signal to Clive, who is mopping the deck in a corridor. He passes the signal on to Tish, who is also a maid, as she takes a meal to the prisoner.

On LD2, grubby, tattered Jack is being forced to stand all the time, wrists chained to stout posts on either side. "Morning, Tish. Ah, smell that sea air. Makes me long for good old British fish and chips. Yeah. What do I get? Cold mashed swede. Some hotel. Last time I book over the Internet." Tish spoons him his food and puts three fingers against the container. Jack winks, he would get to see Kate soon after all.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

14:58 according to the chronometer up on the bridge. The Doctor, Francine and Tish are there, whilst Clive is still cleaning below decks. Jack can see a clock from his cage, too, and starts to pull on his chains. The Master enters the flight deck with Kate who is heavily pregnant and makes her sit at the desk. "Time for my massage. Who shall I have today? Tanya. Come on, sweetheart. Lucy, have you met Tanya? She's gorgeous. Tanya, when we go to the stars, I'm going to take you to the Catriga Nova. Whirlpools of gold." With seconds to go to 3 o'clock, Jack's chains are coming free of the wall. "You two should get to know each other. That might be fun." Tanya massages the Master's shoulders. On the stroke of 3, Jack is free. He grabs a steam hose and points it at the guard. Clive throws water on an electrical circuit and starts a fire. "Condition red." A man announces, "What the hell?" The Master snarls causing Kate to smirk. "Repeat, condition red." Francine throws the Master's jacket to Tish. She gives it to the Doctor who takes the laser screwdriver from the pocket and points it at the Master.