Evolution Of The Daleks

{"It's kinda nice to see romance in a different way

{"It's kinda nice to see romance in a different way."}

"These humans will become like me. Prepare them for hybridisation." Theta and I sneak away behind some equipment. The pigmen take the others, "Leave me alone! Don't you dare!" Happy Days are Here Again starts playing. "What is that sound?" Theta and I gain their attention, "Ah, well, now, that would be us." He puts the radio down by a Bunsen burner and walks up to Sec. "Hello. Surprise. Boo. Et cetera."

"Doctor. Queen."

"The enemies of the Daleks."

"Exterminate."

"Wait!"

"Well, then. A new form of Dalek. Fascinating and very clever." I speak as I move around them, "The Cult of Skaro escaped your slaughter." I glared at it, we figured that much out already. "How did you end up in 1930?" I asked it with a snarl, "Emergency temporal shift." It explained, the last surviving one of Skaro. "Oh, that must have roasted up your power cells, huh?" Theta laughed to himself, "Time was, four Daleks could have conquered the world, but instead you're skulking away, hidden in the dark, experimenting. All of which results in you."

"I am Dalek in human form." It starts, "What does it feel like? You can talk to me, Dalek Sec. It is Dalek Sec, isn't it? That's your name? You've got a name and a mind of your own. Tell me what you're thinking right now." Theta demands with an angry snarl. "I feel humanity." Sec turns away, "Good. That's good." Theta nodded to himself. "I feel everything we wanted from mankind, which is ambition, hatred, aggression and war. Such a genius for war."

"No, that's not what humanity means." I snarled angrily, "I think it does. At heart, this species is so very Dalek." It responded with a evil smile. "All right, so what have you achieved then, with this Final Experiment, eh? Nothing! Because I can show you what you're missing with this thing. A simple little radio."

"What is the purpose of that device?"

"Well, exactly. It plays music. What's the point of that? Oh, with music, you can dance to it, sing with it, fall in love to it." He turns to stare at me causing me to smile back. "Unless you're a Dalek of course. Then it's all just noise." Theta aims his sonic screwdriver at the little radio. It emits a shriek that hurts Sec and the Daleks, and the pigmen. "Run!" The prisoners escape and we follow them. "Protect the hybrid!"

"Protect. Protect. Protect." We run back down the sewers and as we do I notice Laszlo stays with the pigmen. "Report status."

"Pain. Pain of the flesh, like no other Dalek has felt for thousands of years."

"The Doctor and The Queen have escaped."

"Then find him. Find them!"

"Find the Doctor. Find our Killer. The prisoners must be recaptured."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

We continue running through the sewers, "Come on! Move, move, move, move, move!" I shout as Theta leads the group to where Tallulah is standing, lost. "And you, Tallulah! Run!" He yells as she stands looking around. "What's happened to Laszlo?" Martha drags Tallulah along. Laszlo hangs back as the pigmen and Daleks search the sewers. Theta leads the group to the ladder, "Come on! Everyone up! Come on!" He pushes me up before coming up himself.