Victory Of The Daleks

{"Why do they always give them the benefit of the doubt?!"}

I hummed happily as Theta's hands ran along my arms. The warmth of his body and the bath making sure to keep the shivers away. After the star whale, Amelia had gone to change and get rest, Fay too had bounded away so it was just Theta and I. The man I loved decided that we both deserved a nice relaxing bath, so here we were. He hummed gently in my ear as I leaned my head against his chest in peace. The voices I've been plagued with, finale settling into silence with him. "I love you." He murmured gently, I didn't bother to open my eyes. To tired to do so, but I still made sure to respond in kind before I fell asleep. "I love you, too." It's been a long time since I've slept, and it felt really damn good.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

When Theta and I had awoken the next morning, I noticed he had dried me and dressed me. Giving him a kiss, we both changed clothes. The TARDIS giving us a clean pair of the same clothes we wore yesterday, we had just finished before Fay came bounding in the room. "Come on, adventure awaits!" She cheered happily before running out of the room causing Theta and I to laugh following after her.

The Tardis materializes in a filing room. A buzzer sounds in Churchill's office, and he smiles. Theta opens the Tardis doors to stare down the barrels of three Lee Enfield rifles, made in Britain, which move aside to reveal the PM. We all move to step out, Amelia now wearing actual clothes, a heavy set man stands before us smoking a cigar. "Amy? Winston Churchill." Theta introduces as he gestures between them. Winston smiles, "Doctor. Is it you? Kate? And little Fay, how have you been my dear?" She laughs as he gently poked her in the stomach, before moving to shake my hand. "Oh, Winston, my old friend." Churchill holds out his hand towards Theta and beckons, with a smirk. "Ah, every time." Theta grumbled, "What's he after?" Amelia asked as I crossed my arms with a small smile. "Tardis key, of course." I stated with a smirk of my own, "Think of what I could achieve with your remarkable machine, Doctor. The lives that could be saved." Churchill uttered out as he raised an eyebrow, "Ah, doesn't work like that." Theta spoke with a shake of his head.

"Must I take it by force?"

"I'd like to see you try."

"At ease."

"You rang?"

We are now following after the man, who leads us further down into a tunnel like corridor. "So you've changed your face again. It's been a while, Fay's grown bigger." He sent the little girl a smile, I laughed with a nod. "Yes, she has. Means she's healthy." I stated as fact, he nodded in response. "Yeah, well, had a bit of work done." Theta also answered with a small smile as we continued along. "Got it, got it, got it. Cabinet War Rooms, right?" Amelia asked looking around in awe at the sight. "Yep. Top secret heart of the War Office, right under London." Theta spoke excitedly as he picked Fay up and spun her around. "Daddy." She groaned slightly, causing him to pout a little as he stopped and pulled her close. "You're late, by the way." Winston snipped, a lady meets us as we continued on. "Requisitions, sir." She holds a clipboard with a pen, "Excellent." He signs, "Late?" I asked with a frown, giving Theta a look who shrugged in response.