The Waters On Mars

{"It's coming

{"It's coming. This will be our last adventure, together."}

"It's coming. He's coming."

Panic.

All I could feel is panic, Darkness.

All I could see is Darkness.

Screaming, all I could hear is screaming, screaming and knocking.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Kate!"

I gasped awake, my mouth closing as I realized I was shouting. Theta was in front of me, looking at me with horror. Tears immediately started to roll down my cheeks as I reached for him. "Theta." I cried out as he pulled me into his lap, he shushed me as he rocked me back and forth. "My love, are you ok?" I whimpered slightly at his question before I slowly took a deep breath and nodded. "It's coming. This will be our last adventure, together." I muttered into his shoulder causing him to let out a shaky breath. He pulled me tighter into him before nodding, our bodies pulling apart as Fay began to cry. "I've got her." I muttered as I rolled off his body, he grabbed my hand causing me to pause. "We have to drop her off again, don't we?" He asked gently causing me to nod. "She'll be safe with Martha and Mickey." I gave him a small smile as he nodded, he moved to pull on his pajama pants before following me to Fays room which was right next door.

I cooed gently as I reached down to her, "Hi, baby. How's our princess?" I picked her up, pulling her close to my chest as I rocked her back and forth. Theta leaned against the doorway as he watched me sit down in the rocking chair to feed her. "Are you ok?" I looked up at him with a small smile, before nodding. "I'm ok. We will be ok, it's just the end of this song." I muttered lowly before I closed my eyes and rocked myself and Fay back to sleep.

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

I smiled down at my babygirl as Theta stood behind me rubbing my shoulders. "She'll be safe with us. I promise." Looking towards Martha I gave her a smile, "We'll be back soon. I just have a feeling this adventure will be different." My eyes flashed as I looked towards Theta who frowned but didn't say anything. Suddenly, I was pulled into a hug. "Good luck." She muttered in my ear before she pulled away to move over towards Theta. Taking a deep breath, we all exited the room with somber thoughts and looks. We left Fay with Martha and Mickey, our hearts full of sadness but we knew she would be safe.

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

The Tardis materialises and Theta and I step out, wearing red spacesuits. I really didn't like these damn spacesuits, shifting around uncomfortably Theta let out a small laugh. I shot him a glare, causing him to clear his throat. "The red planet." He breathed out as we took in the sight of the planet we landed on. He turned to me with a wide smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me along. We walked for a good while, and as we walked he talked. I didn't mind, I loved listening to his random rants but my thoughts were elsewhere. Something was wrong with this planet, very wrong. It may be Mars, but that doesn't mean it was normal.