Dalek

{"Are You Real?"}

{"Are You Real?"}

Fear.

Hate.

Loneliness.

Pain.

These feelings I could never get rid of, the constant crashing of them like waves slamming onto a shore. The only time I was free from these sad feelings was when I was with him, my binded had been my savior and now I don't have him. Everything was numb, as the last of my kind I was alone again.

A golden shield surrounded me as I slept, it kept me safe for a little while. Away from the men who wanted to experiment on me, it was one of the things I could produce as the Last Princess. When I was chosen by the void to become something that I didn't want to be, I was able to make new things. Most I'm still learning, although at this rate I'll never get out of here. "She still hasn't woken up again?" The voice of a man came through the room as my subconscious slowly started to drift off to sleep again.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

My eyes shot open as I heard it, the reason for my fear. It's cold voice made my body react before my brain did. Shooting up as the door slammed open, my shield fell as my eyes glowed maroon. Everything was silent as we met eyes, my fear slowly drifting away as he walked closer to me.

"Nora"

I flinched slightly as his voice drifted through my head before sliding back against the wall behind me, "Are you real?" He gave me a gentle smile before pulling me into a hug causing everything to come crashing down on me in waves. All the pain and sadness washed away just like that, "We need to go, the Dalek they were keeping here got out. My companion...She released it." My eyes shot open as his eyes filled with disappointment.

Gently caressing his cheek, I nodded causing him to pull me up. "This is your Ninth." I muttered causing him to chuckle and nod, "It suits you." I smiled back at him. We rushed out of the cage I had been locked in, the place was void of sound and no lights. "We need to get to the weapons room." He spoke causing me to nod.

We took off running down the hall, "The Dalek? Where is it?" He shook his head as we ended up in the weapons vault. "How did you know I was here?" He turned towards me, before looking down. "The man, when he trapped us, he showed me you. I recognize your shield. I knew it was you and I was so happy you were alive." I nodded as I grabbed the biggest gun there was in the room.

"I don't want to do this, but-" He cut me off by taking the gun from my hands, "Oh yes, lock and load. You won't have too." My eyes filled with tears, his eyes were so old; so sad. "It's been years since you've seen me. I'm so sorry." He placed a hand on my cheek before placing a kiss on my forehead.