The Doctor's Other Daughter

{"Will you be our babysitter, Martha Jones?"}

Everyone is hanging on to the console, I let out a grunt as I gripped Fay tightly although not enough to squish her. "What the hell's it doing?" Donna shouted, taking her turn to check on me. Everyone had one as we moved throughout the vortex, and know it was hers apparently. "The control's not working." He gets thrown about and gets a look at the jar at the base of the time rotor. I watched his face scrunch up, "I don't know where we're going, but my old hand's very excited about it." Donna paused in the chaos, "I thought that was just some freaky alien thing. You telling me it's yours?" I snorted back a laugh, "Well." He uttered out, the TARDIS still vibrating. "It got cut off. He grew a new one."

"You are completely impossible."

"Not impossible. Just a bit unlikely."

There's a bang, and sparks, then stillness and peace. Theta rushes over to check on me and Fay as I nod to him in reassurance. He lets out a breath kissing us both on the forehead before he grabs his coat and runs outside. Donna and Martha gap at him as I let out a small laugh, grabbing a sling for Fay, I head out after him.

It looks like a junk yard in a railway arch at night. "Why would the Tardis bring us here, then?" Theta muttered as he held Fay and I slipped on the sling before gently putting her inside. "Oh, I love this bit." Martha breathed out as her and Donna stepped out together. "I thought you wanted to go home." Donna spoke with a smirk as she raised an eyebrow towards Martha who shrugged. "I know, but all the same, it's that feeling you get." She laughed looking at us, my hand slipping into Theta's. "Like you swallowed a hamster?" Suddenly soldiers rushed into the room, my eyes started to glow but he squeezed my hand to stop me. "Don't move! Stay where you are! Drop your weapons."

Three men are pointing rifles at us, so we raise our hands. Theta looks slightly pissed that they were pointing guns at Fay while I was fuming. Both Donna and Martha side stepped in front of me, "We're unarmed. Look, no weapons. Never any weapons. We're safe. We have a baby." Theta got more irritated with everyone word him spoke. "Look at their hands. They're clean." One of the soldiers pointed towards us causing us all to look confused. "All right, process them. Him first." Two soldiers take Theta, "Oi, oi. What's wrong with clean hands?" Theta shouted lightly as he tried to get away from the men. I would have fought but I had Fay and I didn't want to do something stupid that could get her hurt. "What's going on?" Theta is taken to a machine and his right arm is pushed inside it. "Leave him alone." Donna snaps as something inside grabs his arm.

"Something tells me this isn't about to check my blood pressure. Argh!" It clearly hurts, I almost couldn't help but snort at the look he shot me. "What are you doing to him?" Donna asked me as she pulled me back, "Everyone gets processed." The man spoke eyeing us with a glare. "It's taken a tissue sample. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. And extrapolated it. Some kind of accelerator?" Theta is released and he moved over with a pout on his face, practically telling me to kiss it better. "Are you all right?" There is a graze on the back of his hand. "What on earth? That's just..." A pair of glass and metal doors open and a figure steps out from the steam of the brightly lit interior. She is a skinny blonde woman in combat boots and trousers, and a khaki t-shirt.