The Christmas Invasion

{"I don't care about how you look, your still the same man I fell in love with, you know this well enough

{"I don't care about how you look, your still the same man I fell in love with, you know this well enough."}

The Tardis comes out of the vortex in mid air and bounces off one block of flats, a second and a third before avoiding a post office van and finally crashing into a set of waste bins.

The Doctor opens the door, still in t-shirt and leather jacket. "Kate! We made it!" He laughed as I stepped out behind him to see Mickey and Jackie standing there. "Here we are then, London. Earth. The Solar System. We did it. Jackie. Mickey. Blimey! No, no, no, no, hold on. Wait there. I've got something to say. There was something I had to tell you, something important. What was it? No, hold on, hold on. Hold on, shush, shush, shush, shush. Oh, I know! Merry Christmas!" Theta collapses to fast for me to catch. Rose comes out of the Tardis, with a gasp.

"What happened? Is he all right?" Rose asked looking at me causing me to move towards him and pick him up.
"I don't know, he just keeled over. But who is he? Where's the Doctor?" Mickey asked with a confused look. "That's him, right in front of you. That's the Doctor. He did the same thing as Kate." Rose explained as they both looked towards me. "What do you mean, that's the Doctor? Doctor who?"

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Theta has been dressed in pyjamas and put to bed. Jackie comes in with a stethoscope and hands it to me with a small smile. "Here we go. Tina the cleaner's got this lodger, a medical student, and she was fast asleep, so I just took it. Though I still say we should take him to hospital." She continued on, causing me to shake my head as Rose watched with a glare from the doorway. "We can't. They'd lock him up. They'd dissect him. One bottle of his blood could change the future of the human race. No! Shush!" I hushed her and listen to both sides of Theta's chest.

"Both working."

"What do you mean, both?"

"Well, he's got two hearts."

"Oh, don't be stupid." Jackie gapped in disbelief. "He has." Rose insisted, "Anything else he's got two of" Jackie asked making me turn an raise an eyebrow. "Leave him alone." Rose and Jackie leave, The Doctor exhales some of the Tardis's golden energy, which flies into me again making me sigh.

Rose investigates the fridge as I listen to her talk to her mother, "How can he go changing his face? Is that a different face or is he a different person?" Jackie questioned causing Rose to snap, "How should I know? Sorry. The thing is I thought I knew him, Mum. I thought me and him were. And then he goes and does this. I keep forgetting he's not human. The big question is where'd you get a pair of men's pyjamas from?"

"Howard's been staying over."

"What, Howard from the market? How long's that been going on?" Rose asked with a laugh. "A month or so. First of all, he starts delivering to the door and I thought, that's a odd. Next thing you know, it's a bag of oranges-" Rose interrupted her mom. "Is that Harriet Jones?" Rose goes into the living room, "Oh, never mind me." Jackie muttered with a roll of her eyes as I stepped out of the room. Leaning against the wall I watched as well "Why's she on the telly?"