Boom Town

{"That's what I thought

{"That's what I thought."}

The next morning, Theta had been taking care of me since my nightmare. Neither of us talked about it but he was being the perfect gentlemen about it. "Here you go." He handed me a plate of fruit as we sat in the kitchen. Grabbing me, he pulled me into his lap and looked at me, "Can you ask her?"
He muttered in my ear causing me to nod. "Beautiful, could you lock the kitchen." She locked the kitchen which allowed Theta to hum happily and pulled me closer. "I love you so much." He nuzzled his face into mine causing me to smile and wrap my arms around him. Pulling my dress up, I placed both of my legs on either side of him causing him to moan against me. Our body heat melded with one another, "Once you start, I won't be able to stop."

He grunted in my ear as he thrusted up into me. I threw my head back with a moan and pulled away, quickly pulling down my underwear; I waved it at him causing his eyes to cloud over with lust. Pulling me closer he grabbed them and put them in his front jacket pocket, "For keep sakes." He muttered as he unbuckled his pants, pulling himself out and pulling me back onto his lap. I moaned as I grabbed him and placed him inside me. Sitting down I breathed out in relief as our bodies connected again. Thrusting up into me I grabbed him tightly and moaned out, his hips jutting upwards as his arms wrapped around me.

He held me closer as we painted together, his cock filling me up as we moved. "That's it, babygirl. Cum for me." I bit down on his neck as he grunted, thrusting into again filling me up. Finally, together we both finished; panting we sat their together. "I do love you and nothing will ever change." He muttered to me causing me to happily smile and run my hand through his hair. "I love you too. My Hero."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Mickey arrives at Cardiff Central railway station and heads to the redeveloped Oval Basin. The Tardis is in front of the huge water tower, a very avante garde slab with water pouring down it. Mickey knocks on the door. Jack answers it, "Who the hell are you?" Jack asked with a huge amount of sass causing me to laugh. "What do you mean, who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?" Mickey snipped back causing Theta to roll his eyes at me. "Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever your selling, we're not buying." Mickey rolled his eyes, "Get out of my way!"