Chapter 54: Yours Forever

Sam's P.O.V.

     "She just loves roses."

      "Well, she's gonna hug you tightly for these.", the florist said.

     "If only graves could hug back.", I said smiling.

     I won’t say it wasn’t meant to be for me and her, because it was. We were. Perhaps only for a short while. But we were.

     After I bought flowers, I went to graveyard and put the roses on Elena's grave. I talked to her, even if she couldn't talk back.

     I never wanted to leave her, but it was getting late and the graveyard gates were about to be closed.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     I saw him with her today, on TV of course. What's worst is that I saw him kissing her. I should be the one kissing him, and touching his body like that.

     I slammed my door shut, plopping on my bed. "Dammit! Why is it so hard to get him out of my mind! It's almost been a year!", I ruffled my hair in frustration.

     I balled my fist up, when the picture I saw earlier replayed on my mind. Why am I so jealous, when he's not even mine?

     "What happened to you?", I heard Will's voice.

     We were still in Spain, we decided to move here. It was a good decision for both of us, we really need it, to get away from everything.

     I was all curled up in ball, crying my lungs out. He sat beside me, leaning against the wall. "Tell me what happened."

     "Damon...", I cried out, making him to look at me. "I saw him again on TV...with her.", I face palmed myself, covering my crying face.

     "Bonnie, what have I told you about watching any kind of news.", he tugged my hair behind my ears.

     I shook my head. "But how is she alive Will? She was dead.", I asked. "I still love him even after all this time. What should I do?", I looked up, staring right through his eyes.

     "You don't know what you're saying.", he said. "He breaks up with you for another girl, yet you still love that jerk?!", he raised his voice at me.

     "Shouldn't you be supporting me right now, not making me feel that he doesn't love me anymore.", I wiped my tears, but it won't stop flowing.

     "For god's sake Bonnie, forget about him! He doesn't deserve you.", he yelled making my eyes widened in shocked.

     "If you think it's so easy to forget him, for me it's not!", I said. "Please leave me alone right now, I want to be by myself.", I said and he furrowed her eyebrows. "Will, just leave.", I said pleading.

     "I can't...not after seeing you like this.", he said.

     "Please, I wan't to be alone right now.", I said, still crying.

     "No.", he answered shortly.

     "Why?", I muttered.

     "Because I can't stand seeing you alone crying by yourself. I just can't leave you here like this! I know how you feel right now, because something like that happened to me too.", he said.

     "What?", I stuttered. "Has that ever happened to you? Have you ever let someone hurt you because you were afraid they would leave you?"

     "Yeah.", he said before I pulled him into a hug.