Chapter 36: You're No Fun

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Get out of bed.", Caroline yelled at me.

"NO!", I yelled back.

"Why do you fight me every single morning?", she asked.

"BECAUSE YOU NEVER LEARN!", I didn't want to get out of bed, because I knew if I leave this bedroom I'll probably see Damon and I don't want that. "Why are you here anyway?"

"I wanted to wish you happy birthday, silly!", she smiled.

"It's not my birthday.",I said looking at her.

"It's definitely your birthday.", she laughed.

"Give me a calendar. It's not and I'll prove it to...oh. Never mind. Happy birthday to me.", I smiled.

"Oh my God, you forgot your own birthday, Bonnie! My brother really messed you up.", she said. "What happened after that day anyway?", she asked.

"I don't know, everything just happened so quickly.", I said while starring out the window. "I only remember that he announced that Elena is pregnant, I swear I've never felt so much anger and sadness all at once.", tears started to roll down my cheeks. "After I left, he ran after me saying sorry, yelling an explanation for all this madness, my body was cold and numb I couldn't focus on what he was saying. The rest of that night was filled with alcohol and tears."

"Oh, Bonnie.", she hugged me. "I'm throwing you a birthday party tonight."

...

I wore a long black dress to my birthday party and I think I look pretty great.

I got out of the bathroom and I heard Caroline yelling. "Finally!!! What took you so long?!!!", she asked.

"I was doing my hair!!", I answered and she shrugged.

"Wow, you look great.", I heard Dean.

"Thank you.", I said.

"Come on, we're late!", Caroline panicked.

We went down and when I got to the stairs everyone started to applaud. Everyone started to congratulate me, and then I saw Damon with Elena. They talked about something and laughed. I knew they were going to be here.

"Are you okay?", Sam asked me.

"Yeah, everything is just perfect.", I fake smiled at him and then pecked his lips.

I'm going to get drunk tonight.

...

Damon's P.O.V.

I didn't get a chance to wish Bonnie happy birthday. We didn't see each other for 2 weeks now.

I didn't plan on drinking tonight. I just danced with Elena until I saw her, walking towards us.

"Wow, you really know how to dance.", she laughed.

"Thank you.", I could tell she's drunk because she kept hiccuping.

"I'll take my husband for a moment. Come with me.", she said pulling me from Elena upstairs.

"So, why did you need me?", I said stepping away from her.

"I just came out here to talk to you...alone.", she said and I could smell the alcohol in her breath.

"Okay about what?", I asked nervous.

"Well, uhh.", she said but then stopped and looked at me. "I llllikkkeee yooou Damon.", she said sounding drunk walking closer to me.

"Bon bon, you're drunk.", I said pushing her away.

"No I'm not...You have pretty eyesszz.", she said stumbling towards me.

"You're gonna fall.", I said laughing.

"Nnnno...Please dance with meee.", she said.

"Okay, you had too much to drink.", I said picking her up and carrying her to my bedroom.

"I really like you.", she whispered in my ear. "I always did.", she wanted to take my pants off.

"Bonnie!!", I stopped her and she laughed.

"Wow you're....cute when...", she said but stopped and ran to the bathroom in my bedroom to threw up.

"Are you okay?", I asked patting her back and she got up laughing.

"I...almost puked on....your shoulder.", she said laughing in between.

"You should lay down.", I said and she got up.

"No pleasssse, I'm not tired", she slurred out acting like a child.

"Too bad.", I said and she stepped close to me and smashed her lips to mine, I pulled her close to me by her waist.

"Your bed.", she said against my lips and backed me up to my bed and lay me down hovering over me still kissing me.

I kissed her with a lot of love, but by tomorrow she won't even remember what we're about to do so I pushed her up slowly.

"What?...Do you want to be on top?", she asked, smirking.

"No Bonnie, you're drunk and you won't remember...This.", I said, but she laughed.

"I'm not drunk.", she said kissing my neck.

"Yes, you are.", I said pulling on her hair causing her to bite down on my neck.

"It's my birthday...Wwwhy can't we just fuckkkk.", she said pulling off my pants.

"Bonnie.", I said moaning.

"Please Damon...", I put her down on bed, now I was on top.

"No, you need to sleep.", I said, walking away from her.

"You're no fun.", she was angry, but she fell asleep really fast.

A/N

I just wanted to thank you guys for +3k. Thank you so much!!! This make me so happy, I've never thought that story would be popular.