Chapter 65: I'm Trying To Forget You

Dean's P.O.V.

   "Dean!", I heard her voice, I turned around and there she was. "Where's Damon?"

     "In Spain. I just wanted to go there, I have to help him get Bonnie back.", I explained.

     "I'm coming too.", she said.

     "No, you're not. You have a wedding to plan. Let me handle this, okay?"

     "I don't care.", she raised her voice. "This is my fault and I need to fix it.", she passed by me and entered the car.

Damon's P.O.V.

     "You're finally here. What took you so long?", I asked, but when I saw Caroline in the distance everything was clear to me. "What she's doing here?", I turned to Dean.

     "She wanted to come, to fix things.", Dean explained. "You can't seem to go anywhere without the past coming to haunt you, huh?", he smiled.

     "What are you talking about?", I frowned.

     "This place, memories...Don't you remember?", he asked me.

     I looked around, and suddenly something came to me in pieces.

     "Will you dance with me?", I asked, reaching out a hand towards her.

     She looked up at me with a surprise.

     "I...", she stuttered.

     "Oh, Bonnie are you shy? That is so cute.", I mocked her, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of her seat.

     "People are watching us.", she laughed.

     I laughed along with her. "Who cares.", I spun her around.

     My face turned serious when I pulled her back up against me, our noses touching.

     I suddenly, pressed my lips against hers. She was caught by surprise, but quickly kissed back.

     Just when people started clapping, we pulled away and I spun her one last time before the song ended.

     "I think we should go home.", she suggested.

     "Yeah, sure.", I agreed.

     "I do.", I smiled. "I'm getting her back."

     Tonight Bonnie was supposed to be the guest and walk the runaway. Before the show started, I went to the backstage, actually paid some people to let me in. I have to find her before she comes out on the stage.

     Suddenly I saw a group of girls and I assumed she was there. "Bonnie!", I called out her name and one girl turned around, it was her.

     As soon as she saw me she started walking. "Bonnie, wait!", I followed her.

     "What do you want from me?", she stopped, turned around and asked me, staring at me. "Well, thank you that was a very reasonable answer.", she sarcastically replied and started walking again.

     "Wait, I...", I started, but she turned around one more time and cut me off.

     "I don't want to listen to your explanations!", she raised her voice. "You need to go.", she said leaving.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     After the runaway we went out in one club to celebrate. I slide into a barstool and order a shots of tequila.

     Sliding my drink in front of me, the bartender winked at me and smiled. "Can I get you anything else, gorgeous?", I blushed and shook my head.

     I stared into his eyes, and realized they're the same shade of blue as somebody I know. Damon Salvatore suddenly filled my mind. Ever since he came tonight before the show, I've done everything possible to avoid thinking about him and I did it.

     Now, this bartenders eyes look like Damon's. I shook my head. I'm just being stupid. Lots of people have blue eyes. Besides, this guy is taller than Damon, and has lighter hair and skin. I smiled at him before downing my shots.

     After awhile, I was a little tipsy. That's another thing about me that changed after leaving Damon. I almost never drank, but after I left him, I did start drinking. Not too much, just more than I ever did before.

     The door to the club opened, and I glanced over. I almost puked. It was Damon Salvatore. Surely I've had too much to drink. He wasn't supposed to ever find me.

     He glanced around the club like he owned the place and suddenly laid eyes on me. He lighten up and a grin filled his face. He came over to me and I immediately pushed him off.

     "What the hell, Damon?", I shouted, so he could hear me.

     "Bonnie, look. I know you hate me and you probably don't even want to speak to me but just hear me out, please?", he plead.

     "I don't need to listen to a god damn word you have to say. You broke my heart, you son of a bitch. I loved you, I gave you everything and look how you treated me. Like I was just something to be thrown aside. Well, I've learned my lesson. I hate you, Damon Salvatore. And I don't ever want to see you again.", I snarled.

     Damon looked like he's about to cry. "Bonnie, please. Just hear what I have to say. Just give me five minutes and I'll explain everything. If you still hate me, I'll leave and never come back.", he bargained, his blue eyes brimming with tears.

     My heart broke again, and a little part of me wanted to grab Damon close and never let him go, but my pride won. "Stay the hell away from me."

     "Bon, listen to me.", he started, but I cut him off.

     "No.", I shook my head. "Just leave me alone. I'm trying to forget you and this isn't helping.", I said leaving the club.

A/N

Heyy, how did you like chapter??
See you in the next one xx