Chapter 51: Destiny To Do It's Magic

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Lonely, I sit on a little bench in the park. Today, it's really sunny and warm, creating a lovely spring day, making me hungry for summer even though it still takes a bit of time until we finally have a hint of a real summer day.

Children with parents, teenagers with their group of friends came out of their houses to enjoy the tingly sun on their skin, finally after months of wintry air and snow.

My eyes wander around and I see the little tree no one else probably recognizes under all those other trees. The tree is bigger to me than every other tree even though it is actually really thin. Exactly this tree holds so many painful memories that I wish I could chop it down.

My thoughts trail back to him again, his incredible smile which caused me to smile as well, every single time, to his sparkling blue eyes which I could stare at all day long, the sound of his laughter which was my favourite music, his gentle touch as we were wrapped into each others arms, his lips which were so soft, pressing delicate kisses to my body.

FLASHBACK

I'm sitting on my bed, in my old bedroom. Minutes go by, and I force myself to realize; He's gone.

I stood up on my feet, picking my phone from bed and calling him. I bring my phone to my ear, my lungs already exhausted from the relentless breathlessness.

The continuous beep from the phone makes my heart race. "Hello, you've reached Damon, leave a message at the beep!", I heard his voice and my stomach twists into a thousand knots.

I knew something happened to him, but I didn't know what.

END OF FLASHBACK

From that day on, I didn't hear anything about him, nobody really did. I didn't see him on TV or in the newspapers. I knew something was wrong, but I wasn't sure what exactly.

"Bonnie?", Will, my friend asked with a smile as he came back. "Are you okay? You're a bit...crying, love.", I quickly wiped away the tears from my cheeks as I gave him an insuring smile.

"I'm fine...just something were in my eye, I guess.", he takes place next to me on the bench.

Even after 3 months the pain didn't seem to have faded away. The only one who could take it away, who could put me back to what I used to was is the one who broke and hurt me in this terrible way.

"Are you sure? You're not crying for his royal highness again?", I shook my head. "You know he's a douchebag, right?", I smiled.

Will is a really good friend. I met him recently. He's half-royal, just like me. We could be something even more than friends but right now on my mind are just blue eyes, nothing else.

FLASHBACK

"Come on Bonnie, you're going to be late.", my maid rushed me as I quickly finished my make-up.

I quickly ran to the limousine and my chauffeur drove me to papa's birthday party. He's in town.

"Bonnie?", he asked. "I didn't know you would show up."

"Why wouldn't I, papa?", I smiled.

"I'm glad you showed up.", he kissed my cheek. "Because I really want you to meet this guy he's royal too and I think you two are going to get on so well.", he rambled.