Chapter 45: What's The Plan?

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     I heard the door shut and heard a groan from Damon.

     I saw Damon sitting down while looking all tired and stressed out. "So, anything?", I asked him while walking over and kissing his cheek.

     "Nothing. I need to find him, Bonnie. And I'm just so tired of everything.", he replied, while making me sit down onto his lap.

     "I know you do, but why don't you take a break.", I said hugging his neck.

     He smiled and said "I know, but I have to find him as fast as possible."

     "You will...We will."

     "You know, you're the best girl ever I don't know what I'll be without you. You make my tiring days better. You're that kind of girl any man would be lucky to be with. I wish that we'll be forever, you bring out the best in me you know.", he suddenly said out of no where.

     "You're so sudden and cheesy...Is everything okay?", I replied.

     "Everything's perfect.", he said before kissing me.

     He's acting weird, very weird actually.

Sam's P.O.V.

     "We have to talk about something.", Elena said seriously.

     "Why so serious?", I asked playfully.

     "It is serious.", she said firmly.

     "Is this about the threatening messages that I sent to Bonnie?", I asked already knowing she was going to bring it up being that she never really got a chance to talk to me about it.

     "Yes, I just don't understand why?", she asked me.

     "I have to complete my dad's remaining work.", I replied.

     "Which work?", she asked once again.

     "To get a revenge on Salvatore Family.", she looked at me confused and then I told her everything.

     "I want to be part of that. I want revenge too."

     "Are you sure about that?", I asked flustered because  I was shocked that she wanted that.

     "Yes, I'm more than sure. I'm so sure that I'm ready to do anything, I mean anything.", she said still pleading with me.

     "That's my girl.", I smirked.

     "You perfectly know my mind and feelings, don't you?", she said simply.

     "I'm your soulmate, remember?", I said cockily with a smile.

     "Yeah, I do.", she smiled. "So, what's the plan?"

A/N

I know, I know it's very short, but it's practically a filler. The next one will be longer and more interesting.