Chapter 26: I'll Be Safe With Him

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and there's no one in the room. I guess I fell asleep and Dean left.

I suddenly saw a little paper on my legs. When I saw from whom it was, my heart started to beat so fast: 'You and your stupid king think you can found out who I am because that is pathetic. I am many, because we are a group and a union of people who dislike you. You two are pathetic.'

#FLASHBACK

"You! You don't deserve Damon, you stupid ugly Bitch!"

"Say the pathetic one!", I said coldly.

#END OF FLASHBACK

That made me panic even more. What if she's watching me, right now? What if she comes here while Damon's away? All those kind of questions ran through your mind.

I threw the paper away from me. I was scared and wanted to call Damon.

"Hey, Bon. Is everything okay?", Damon said answering my call.

"No! And why is there no one in my room with me?", I said.

"The outside of the room are the guards, nothing can happen to you. And technically that's my bedroom.",  Damon said.

"Oh, really?! Then how this threatening note got into my bedroom? I'm getting tired of this, Damon.", I said irritated.

He was silent. "Damon? Hello!", nothing. He hanged up.

Suddenly I heard doors opening and my heart almost jumped out of my mouth. I scanned through the room to find something I could use as a defence. I took a lamp in my hands and that's when I saw Damon.

"Bonnie, why are you holding a lamp? Were you trying to hit me with it?", Damon asked confused.

I put a lamp back on night stand. I should really hit him, he scared me to death. Entering the room and hanging up like that.

He ran up to me and holds me close to his chest. I showed him the message from the Stalker. His eyes widened and I felt his grip around me tighten.

Damon kissed my forehead. "I will never let him or her get close to you, Bon Bon. This person won't even dare to come closer to you."

We suddenly heard knock on the door and then there was Sam.

"What are you doing here?", Damon immediately got up from the bed.

"I just wanted to see how is she?", he explained.

"4 days later? Where were you all this time anyway?", Damon asked suspiciously.

"That's none of your business.", he answered him simply.

"Of course.", Damon nodded.

"Damon, it's okay. You can leave me now. I'll be safe with him.", I said.

He looked at me and Sam, then he left.

After a while Sam and I were eating snacks and making jokes, he made me laugh so much I almost choked do death twice. All of a sudden it went quiet, Sam was looking into my eyes. I turned my head. "We should watch something.", I said.

A/N

I know it's short, sorry for that! 😞 The next chapter you can expect tomorrow or even today (maybe)